Thread: How Do I Upgrage TS-4 Modules to a Good Level?

How Do I Upgrage TS-4 Modules to a Good Level?

Hi everyone,
    is there any guide on how to ugrade ts4 modules to a decent value without spending too many credits?
    Last edited by Nachteule; June 20th, 2017 at 09:35.
    Nikunj Bubna.s547
    World1450
    FD(+7) lt. (Knous(+7)) , Azrael(+7) lt. kit(+4) , sturdy(+7) lt. Paccar(+2) , star lord(+8) lt. krill(+7), Dark Flagship(+6)(lt. mileena+3)

Major General
    Hi,
    You need to save enough trident capacitors - around 1000 - and start upgrading one module. After 500 tries or earlier you are likely to see purple stats, by 800 you will get yellow stats. This all is free and you don't need to spend a credit.

After you have yellow stats, you need to fine tune using lock and alloy superconductors (or credits if you don't have alloy superconductors).

You lock one (two, three) attribute that you want to keep and try your luck with the other stats till you have decent stat or run out of resources.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

From my experience, the higher the base attribute is, somehow, the other attributes will also get higher numbers too. And just like using z-bosons, when you get a string of negative numbers, be ready to stop and try adjusting another module or try again after some time.

But as volente, said, the more trident band capacitors, you use, the numbers in general will become better.

And the same principle applies after you lock one or more of the attributes, the more adjustments you do, the better the chance to get a positive results, that will ultimately get to a high level. So keeping the alloys to use when you are locking more than 2 or 3 attributes really save credits

You can refer to MODULE ADJUSTMENT for a bit more insight on this
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I got my TS-4 Modules before locking became cheap and so locking has not been an option that time. (Locking a single attribute has costed 1000 Credits, 2 attributes 10000 Credits.)

Therefore I used another approach to make sure I have a progress over time:

1. I decided which attributes I want to improve.
    2. I compared the attribute maximums and "calculated" how their maximums are related (so I can normalize them). That allowed me to compare the progress of the different attributes.
    3. For each adjustment I checked first if ALL MY PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES are partof the adjustment. If no I skipped the adjustement, if yes, I checked if the overall sum of normalized values increased or not. If yes I saved, if not I skipped.
    ==> This method is completely Credit-free and worked fine.

Let's take TS-41 (Ranger) Module for example:
    • Stats: DEF (Max. 150%), Crit (30%), Dodge (30%), Block (30%), Hitrate (30%)
    • I chose to improve all (highlighted with bold font) but Crit.
    • DEF has a maximum 5 times higher than the other attributes so if I divide the increase/decrease of DEF by 5 I can compare the progress.
    • So if a single adjustment gives a DEF: +7.5%, Dodge: -2.3%, Block: +1.1%, Hitrate: -0.7% ==> The score is 7.5 / 5 - 2.3 + 1.1 - 0.7 = -0.4 ==> Skip.
    • But if a single adjustment gives a DEF: -3.0%, Dodge: +4.1%, Block: -1.9%, Hitrate: +1.8% ==> The score is -3.0 / 5 + 4.1 - 1.9 + 1.8 = 3.4 ==> Save.

That way you can ensure that you don't save increasing attributes a too high cost of other attributes. This does not work, if you value the attributes differently.

For TS-45 (Rover) Module I chose to focus on S-DEF, Dodge, Hitrate, only, and ignored the value of Crit ATK and Anti-Crit (but preferred Anti-Crit). So I used the same approach as mentioned above but for only 3 attributes.
    Last edited by Nachteule; June 20th, 2017 at 07:47.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thank you all for the help.
    Nikunj Bubna.s547
    World1450
    FD(+7) lt. (Knous(+7)) , Azrael(+7) lt. kit(+4) , sturdy(+7) lt. Paccar(+2) , star lord(+8) lt. krill(+7), Dark Flagship(+6)(lt. mileena+3)

Quote Originally Posted by cd110333 View Post
    may i know how to collect trident capacitor without spending a credit
    the only thing i know, u get 5 free each day, to collect 1000, takes a lot of time if u r not using credit
    sometimes, through rarely, trident band capacitors are offered as wormhole rewards.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri