Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #29: Knous

One-Star Admiral
    I use Starlord to deaccumulate the Cmdr equipped with Kronus, then after he fire a normal attack, destroy him with my other Cmdrs.

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    I use Starlord to deaccumulate the Cmdr equipped with Kronus, then after he fire a normal attack, destroy him with my other Cmdrs.
    Yes, that helps, too. But is much more luck dependent. Star Lord can be in the column Knous affects, can be hit by other Star Lord, can be killed by Caroline, cursed by Azrael, countered by Louise... So many answers to Star Lord nowadays.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

The only solutions to Knous that come to mind are the obvious ones. Have more speed. Shoot your Knous first. The best one would be to avoid 3 ship vertical formations altogether. Most times Knous will be assigned to a Ranger who has +Acc 100% (Caro, Brian, Dor) but I've seen him on FD (!!Awesome!! Makes him a "non-monomer" lol) and Fitz.
    There still is no clean method of neutering enemy Rangers.

I just got Knous yesterday as I found him a must have Lt due to the fact that other lvl 109 players (as me) could take me down when having 400-500M less force due to having Knous. Meaning normally I would take down other lvl 109 players who are stronger (don't have Knous) as I have Caroline well equipped and augmented but Knous can render her useless. That means while initially Knous wasn't really something I would spend and credits, as Lt he can make a real difference and his skill also works on Primus (no need for St. Nick or a locker in your fleet anymore).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I once even lost to a lower level fleet with just Kate Burglar & Caroline & Lt. Knous. It took some time but I still died
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Brigadier
    So if you could get only 1 commander, would you take Caroline or Knous? I got Herbert in the 4th Anni event and have him on Ursa for now, but was thinking of putting him on Caroline.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    So if you could get only 1 commander, would you take Caroline or Knous? I got Herbert in the 4th Anni event and have him on Ursa for now, but was thinking of putting him on Caroline.
    Both Caroline and Knous costs about 33K for 1x DNA. And Caroline is still expensive even though has been a few months now.

With the new S6 generation now, the price may be lowered. But this still has to be seen.

In terms of long term use, Knous may be better on a cost basis - just like Krill was, because fantastic lieutenants which can be used on all commanders are rare.

And Knous can be used even without augmenting up to +7, the other effect at +4 & +7 are nice but is a 50% chance to activate. Only have Knous if you have a commander that can shoot special every round (and is unlikely to be deactivated by opponent's lieutenant)

But right now, Caroline can still win a battle for your fleet, especially if you shoot first.

What is Herbert's augment level? The shield will only be activate if Herbert is augmented at least +1.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Brigadier
    His level is +7. I had tons of striker chips especially since I benched Fitz for Ursa +7.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    His level is +7. I had tons of striker chips especially since I benched Fitz for Ursa +7.
    Very nice you got Herbert, for me it was like Cynthia that I got from the portal while I would have love Herbert... As I already have Knous on Caroline that does great but with Herbert I could have changed my fleet somehow. Great stuff, I would put Herbert on a commander with accum reload/recover to active Herbert each round?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Brigadier
    Somebody mentioned putting him on cmdr with accum reload/recover but his description says he applies a 7.5M HP shield once per battle. That tells me it doesn't matter which cmdr since it's one time only.