Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Commander Focus #29: Knous

Brigadier
    So Knous is about to go on sale and so I now have Brian and Knous to choose from. The issue tho is Knous as a LT is only good paired with someone that can get that 100 accum which for me is FD or Dor. I don't want to bench Ursa for Dor.

Hehehe I just thought of an old friend that could be really interesting - Okto. He has a 100 accum every special and with Knous can actually hit back:-)

One-Star Admiral
    Yes, Okto can now heal and strike back

Three-Star Admiral
    anyone got the price on one dna? tap is making almost all go to 2×full chest runs

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    anyone got the price on one dna? tap is making almost all go to 2×full chest runs
    How do you know that? Now Tap cunningly hides the number of chests anyone has to open to get something. "xxx successfully opened the chest....".
    Lol, lame Tap.

Yes, worst case 29k credits for one DNA on event for Knous that started today (13th September).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Yes, worst case 29k credits for one DNA on event for Knous that started today (13th September).
    tanx jleroux

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    How do you know that? Now Tap cunningly hides the number of chests anyone has to open to get something. "xxx successfully opened the chest....".
    Lol, lame Tap.
    well u can see that just before they changed to hiding which chests were opened. v v rarely does anyone have it at say chest 10. i saw that once only among sooo many commanders offered. they've definitely changed the odds.