Thread: Error un celestial portal

Error un celestial portal

Hi

I have Lily from long time ago, but since the last 3 chances on the s-rank commander on the celestial portal i receive the message, "you already have Lily". Whats the odd that this happend 3 times in a row

Astrologio.S585
    World1488

Thanks in avance
    Last edited by Giulio Marzano; June 11th, 2017 at 13:10. Reason: Typing errors

Quote Originally Posted by Giulio Marzano View Post
    Hi

I have Lily from long time ago, but since the last 3 chances on the s-rank commander on the celestial portal i receive the message, "you already have Lily". Whats the odd that this happend 3 times in a row

Astrologio.S585
    World1488

Thanks in avance
    if you ask around, the chances of it happening is VERY HIGH

Have you tried skipping a day to see if your "cycle" will change to a different one so that you get a unique commander which you don't have?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Hi, thanks for the answer

yes, i tried different days.
    I have less than the half s-rank commanders, so probabilities should to get same commander 3 times in a row should be lower.

I have only received replacements chips ever since the event in end of March with guaranteed no dual. Ever since that event only dupes. Can't count to the number of times I have "got" Violette. I gave this up a long time ago. There is no commander in celestial that would take a spot in my pvp but for the celestial League it would be nice with something else than dupes.

So it's like this for most of us. The lucky ones are few.
    Last edited by ASR1927; June 11th, 2017 at 18:25.

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I have only received replacements chips ever since the event in end of March with guaranteed no dual. Ever since that event only dupes. Can't count to the number of times I have "got" Violette. I gave this up a long time ago. There is no commander in celestial that would take a spot in my pvp but for the celestial League it would be nice with something else than dupes.

So it's like this for most of us. The lucky ones are few.
    yeah same observation.dupes ever since

Duplicates are really likely and it's a matter of time until someone gets a triple duplicate streak.

For left side I recommend to safe Recruitment Keys and only use free chances each day until hopefully a no duplicates event returns.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Major General
    The last best thing I got about 20 days ago was Okto but usually i see only Quasimodo or a defender (not geoffrey).
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |