Thread: Could I get some advice/guiders?

I recommend to start with battle academy and check all the features of the game first.

Some basic hints (not complete):
    • You need an alliance for fast levelling, which is needed for unlocking features and overall force up.
    • Get used to Primus tactics as this will be one of your main sources for Cubits and Prestige.
    • Do all daily tasks and collect Z Boson, Equipment Plans, ...
    • Get 5 Starocean Galactonites as soon as possible.
    • Check your Arena competition about their ideas of fleets.
    • Watch your battles carefully and try out new formations other commanders.
    • Before reaching level 100 I would not spend Credits on commanders, except all-time usables like some lieutenants (Krill, Kit)
    • Focus on cheap valueable items like R6 Chroma Prisms and TS-4 Module Chips if around for low budget.
    • Wait for dedicated events before using items as they give better results (no duplicates, no crap, extra bonus).
    • Be patient (so don't refresh Black Market for instance for random refreshes unless you are willing to spend much real money)!
    • Before doing large invests consult the forum or Facebook for discussing your intended purchase. Often other players can share valueable experiences.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Recruit
    Quick question, where do i get these starocean galactonites? I have one but i have 0 clue how i came across it lol. And thanks for the tips!

Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    Quick question, where do i get these starocean galactonites? I have one but i have 0 clue how i came across it lol. And thanks for the tips!
    you can get the Star Ocean when you use the galactonite lab using cubits to compose. just don't auto-decompose first until you have the enough of the right level of galactonites.

also it is generally not worth spending credits in the advance galactonite lab too.

Since you have, Louise, you should try to get a good Primus formation to maximise the cubits you can get from there. And don't forget Primus Invasion, you can get some free items from there too.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

All this in 3 days? Damn rookies grow fast these days.
    Btw you are the second player from Raincouver I encounter in this game.

For quick and easy questions and answers it's good to be in a couple of Facebook groups like the one you are in. I find that this forum is good for more in depth advice and analys.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    All this in 3 days? Damn rookies grow fast these days.
    Btw you are the second player from Raincouver I encounter in this game.

For quick and easy questions and answers it's good to be in a couple of Facebook groups like the one you are in. I find that this forum is good for more in depth advice and analys.
    LOL Only locals call it Raincouver. So Im guessing ur a local as well. Thanks for the advice. I already have joined a few facebook groups and hte people on there are more than helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    you can get the Star Ocean when you use the galactonite lab using cubits to compose. just don't auto-decompose first until you have the enough of the right level of galactonites.

also it is generally not worth spending credits in the advance galactonite lab too.

Since you have, Louise, you should try to get a good Primus formation to maximise the cubits you can get from there. And don't forget Primus Invasion, you can get some free items from there too.
    Ill try to focus on a good Primus formation and ill keep in mind to join Primus. Thanks!

Read across this forum firsthand. There are quite few topics to answer many of your questions (also check older threads as there is enough old but still really useful info). As Nachteule already outlined, don't rush to spend on expensive stuff/commanders. Build up first.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member