Thread: Is geoffrey still relevant?

Hybrid View

Question Is geoffrey still relevant?

Hi,
    I have been using geoffrey for past 1 year or so and am happy so far. but now i have reached level 95 with a total force of 650M and geoffrey is becoming less and less effective with so many heavy hitters out there. Just wanted to start a discussion on what this might mean for his future in this game.
    Last edited by Nikunj Bubna; June 1st, 2017 at 12:57.

Major General
    When I was level 95 the game was completely different with much lower HP that's why Geoffrey shields helped a lot to survive.
    Now there is only one defender that does his job good - Raksha - and he is successfully used on 100+ levels. I haven't seen Geoffrey in my opponents formation for quite a while, so you should find a solution to change him. If you still want to use a defender class ship, then raksha is your best choice.
    But I would recommend to think about improving attacking capabilities of your fleet because there are only speed and attack attributes that matter in this game.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

I do have maggie and arturis with me. I was also thinking to replace my Geoffrey and FD with arturis and maggie.
    this would get four cross firing commanders, two locking commanders and three attriute decreasing commander. the only problem is i don't have enough rover chips to get four rover to (+7)(maggie,arturis,azrael,krill).
    Nikunj Bubna.s547
    World1450
    FD(+7) lt. (Knous(+7)) , Azrael(+7) lt. kit(+4) , sturdy(+7) lt. Paccar(+2) , star lord(+8) lt. krill(+7), Dark Flagship(+6)(lt. mileena+3)

Major General
    Maggie is nice to have at least +7 when Azrael doesn't need to be augmented to +7 as his main task is to activate a skull.
    FD at your level should still be in formation I think.

I see you don't have a ranger so the best option for you would be to recruit Caroline or Starlord instead of Geoffrey.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |