Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Primus Fleets

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    I am using an Advanced Battle Bot which I activate during the 2min preparation before Primus event starts and I did about 70B yesterday in 14min. The Advanced Battle Bot will do an attack every 40seconds, so if I am right that means:
    - 14mins in total
    -- Every 2 minutes 3 attacks (as every 40seconds)
    => 21 attacks for 70B damage = 3.3B damage per round
    What's the result like JLeroux?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    What's the result like JLeroux?
    Well first time using Kate on Primus with same formation it is about the same result, I guess the formation should change as I think Cryptor and Kate are just double protecting each other.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Now the caveat is that I did had Cryptor +6 before and now only at +3 cause actually since 2-3 days I started using Dor with Caroline. Hence my results are slightly influenced by that. What I am doing today is switching Kate and Cryptor, meaning Kate will fire first. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Any new discoveries regarding Cryptor vs. Ursa?

I could stabilize the average damage per fight at 4.5 B (which is so awesome - one year ago I made hardly 200 M per fight) with Ursa at +7 now. Also with any Dark Aeros going into Kate, Dor or Caro the Primus result still improves.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Major General
    I use Dor + Caroline, also cryptor and st nick. 4-7B damage per battle. Dor turns the whole primus fleet into a shredder.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Quote Originally Posted by volente View Post
    I use Dor + Caroline, also cryptor and st nick. 4-7B damage per battle. Dor turns the whole primus fleet into a shredder.
    Which FS type? And which formation/accu status? I would like to test it and to compare vs. Kate, Dor, St. Nick, Caro, Ursa.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by volente View Post
    Can you provide your formation? As I have the same commanders but I don't get this 4-7B damage. Well yesterday I did on average 4.5B damage per hit but that was with a few lvl 2 paintcoats on. Hence can you share your formation?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I recorded a video (see below) of my latest Primus battle. No Paint Coats. After 2 rounds I had 8.5B damage done.
    Nachteule, I did try to match your formation and yesterday using some (not all) lvl 2 paintcoats the average was 4.5B per hit. After 2 hits it showed 10.1B but when the Primus was defeated it was lower on average. I wonder if without these lvl 2 it would be the same, hence I will try the same again today without paintcoats. But I got my dual R7 on Caroline to lvl 8 now (Pen / Critical) hence I hope that will make a difference (Caroline is at 199% hit rate with 62% Penetration). I think I need to revert Cryptor now to bump Ursa up a little...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Mmm while checking indeed my Ursa was not even augmented (basic) hence I will get him up a little to increase his abilities. I hope I can go to +4 or +5 but with Star Lord (+9), Caroline (+9), Dor (+7) Elsa (+4) and Flynn (+3) I am running quickly out of Ranger chips. I just need to get more of those hehe. As Rangers rule Primus.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Nachteule, how would you see a modern Primus fleet when you have Louise? Would you provide some advice, who would you take out? Would you dump St. Nick and put Louise instead?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110