Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Modern Primus Fleets

Quote Originally Posted by LadenSwallow View Post
    Louise should have starting accumulator x s.t. 50<=x<100 in that formation to ensure caroline is always protected. The alternative is to swap the order of Kate and Louise (keeping other ships in the same formation at least as far as the altered order of Louise and Caroline are concerned), that way the protection from louise applies for 1 attack and Kate for 2 attacks with no overlap, as it stands, you have Kate protect for 1 attack, Kate and Louise protect for 1 attack, then no protection for the 3rd attack. If you get unlucky, Caroline will then take a hit, and depending on her hit points, die - resulting in a lower damage attack.
    Okay, I can work with that. So I will switch Kate and Louise and that means Louise should become full Accum and Kate should be less then 75 (as when Louise fires it gives 25 extra)? As Kate should only fire her special in 2nd round?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

If you swap the fire order of Kate and Louise, both can have >100 accumulators.

With both >100 and Louise firing first:

T 1: Louise special, Primus fires (using Louise special on 'tank'), tank fires, Kate fires special (applies protection from two attacks for 'one round').
    T 2: Louise fires and charges to 75%, primus fires (uses one of Kate's special on 'tank'), tank fires (starting the one round), Kate fires and charges to 25%+ Stardust% (which needs to be 13% or higher)
    T 3: Louise fires and charges to 100%, primus fires (uses 2nd of Kate's special on 'tank'), tank fires (would end Kate's protection but it is already used up), Kate fires and charges to 50% + 2*Stardust% (hence 13% or higher to get 26% or higher here for total >=76%).
    T4: Louise special brings Kate's accu to >=101%, Primus fires, tank fires, Kate fire special and loop continues.

If you have Kate at 100% and Louise at 75 inclusive - 99 inclusive (made error in previous post)

T1: Kate fires special, Primus fires (using first Kate's special on 'tank'), tank fires (starts the 'one round'), Louise fires and charges to 100% (or higher)
    T2: Kate fires and charges to 25% + SD%, Primus fires (using second Kate's special on 'tank'), tank fires (would end Kate's protection but it is already used up), Louise special.
    T3: Kate fires and charges to 50% + 25% Louise + 2*SD% >=100%, primus fires (using Louise special on 'tank'), Louise fires and charges to 75%
    Last edited by LadenSwallow; November 1st, 2017 at 19:08. Reason: Correction thanks to Nachteule

If you swap the fire order of Kate and Louise, both can have >100 accumulators.

With both >100 and Louise firing first:

T 1: Louise special, Primus fires (using Louise special on 'tank'), tank fires, Kate fires special (applies protection from two attacks for 'one round').
    T 2: Louise fires and charges to 75%, primus fires (uses one of Kate's special on 'tank'), tank fires (starting the one round), Kate fires and charges to 25% Louise + 25% Normal + Stardust% (which needs to be 13% or higher)
    T 3: Louise fires and charges to 100%, primus fires (uses 2nd of Kate's special on 'tank'), tank fires (would end Kate's protection but it is already used up), Kate fires and charges to 50% + 2*Stardust% (hence 13% or higher to get 26% or higher here for total >=76%).
    T4: Louise special and so brings Kate's Accu from >=76 to >=101, Primus fires (using Louise special on 'tank'), tank fires, Kate fires special (applies protection from two attacks for 'one round').

I think upper scenario needs to be corrected.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I own a Stardust R7 at level 11 for some weeks now and want to share my latest Primus experiences.

• With Stardust R7 lv. 11 you can start with all commanders with full accu.
    • Louise gets the Stardust and fires her special every second round.
    • This overcharges Dor and Caroline and helps Burglar Kate to fire her special every 3rd round.
    • Caroline is equipped best with Valime's Sword if a blocked Primus hit cannot kill her. If this happens her attack increses a lot.
    • Caroline should not have a dodge Galactonite to make her block + counter more frequently.
    • I'd love to replace St. Nick but Knous at Dor does not reduce Primus' Accu reliably enough.

My current setup can do 14B damage to Primus in 10 rounds if Caroline has been hit by Primus (see video).

The best average (from 6 battles) I have seen so far has been 29B damage per battle. (My server kills Primus within 5 Minutes so I rarely have more than 4-5 battles.)

Last edited by Nachteule; December 3rd, 2017 at 15:27.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Lieutenant
    As per your post some pages above(http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ll=1#post51690), shouldn't Dor will be placed between Kate and Louise and Caroline in the place of Dor, to ensure that first Caroline's attack will be Critical?
    Last edited by armenas; December 23rd, 2017 at 14:04.

Quote Originally Posted by armenas View Post
    As per your post some pages above(http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ll=1#post51690), shouldn't Dor will be placed between Kate and Louise and Caroline in the place of Dor, to ensure that first Caroline's attack will be Critical?
    The formation in Post #161 is different. In that formation Stardust R7 level has been smaller than 11 and you need this firing order between Kate and Louise. If Kate fires she protects either 2 most damaged ships or first 2 ships in firing order except herself. So Dor can fire before Caro and Caro still gets the protection from Kate.

In the formation from post #184 I use a Stardust R7 lv 11 which allows even better performance. Here you hope for a blocked hit of Primus to Caro in first round (before Caro is high dodgy) to activate Valime's Sword II +125% attack boost. Therefore you start the battle with Louise in order to protect Caro in case of a non-blocked Primus hit. But in order to ensure that Kate's protective refraction shield lands on Caro, too, Dor must be placed behind Caro in firing order.
    Last edited by Nachteule; December 24th, 2017 at 23:44.
    Galactic Chairman

Lieutenant
    Thanks for the explanation!

And Merry Christmas Everyone!
    Last edited by armenas; December 24th, 2017 at 22:04.

Lieutenant
    So, for the few days I have tried various formations based on Louise+Kate(SD+13) endless protection, but I cannot make any analysis of them as game is crashing right after I tap on Primus. It happens on all my mobile devices and on all emulators I use: Bluestacks(old/new) and Nox(5.1.0.0.) Maybe someboday has a solution already? How could be possible to see Primus fight? Maybe I need to create some enormous 8GB Ram Nox instance to be able to wach it?

The last battle - that means the fight when Primus is killed - can be watched. All other earlier battles I can watch only on very rare occasions and often it crashes (by getting stuck) after some rounds.
    Galactic Chairman

For my Primus invasion formation (which I also use for Primus), I use a 'Z' formation:

empty - empty - louise
    Dor (knous) - Damage 2 - Damage 1 || Primus
    Kate - empty - empty
    Well I will try a new formation today... Based on this but using Rick (with Knous) instead of Dor, Damage 2 being Caroline and Damage 1 being Star Lord. We will see what that gives. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].