Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Primus Fleets

Brigadier
    Just upgraded my fleet. I now use Louise and Carter, the problem is every attack I am kicked out of the game or it freezes up. But the damage done is amazing.

Hopefully tap4fun can fix this problem soon.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Sorry mate, Dor won't give you 6.75B average per attack (you need to look at total damage to kill Primus).
    I think it's hard to prove somebody wrong in that matter and I we should trust each other. It can happen that somebody develops a new unknown Primus fleet - there are so many options at the moment - or just has a better developed fleet.

Additionally I can confirm that dodge based Dor, Cryptor, Caro fleets can do 7B damage easily (my best average has been 6.7B per round but higher augmented and better MC'ed Caro will do more damage and dodgier Dors will survive longer).
    Last edited by Nachteule; June 16th, 2017 at 08:59.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I think it's hard to prove somebody wrong in that matter and I we should trust each other. It can happen that somebody develops a new unknown Primus fleet - there are so many options at the moment - or just has a better developed fleet.
    You are right, and what I am going to try today is replace St. Nick (+5) with Dor (+5) to see what that gives as results with no other changes. As with Louise which can protect your entire fleet, the accumulator depleting might be less useful?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Major General
    Quote Originally Posted by volente View Post
    Will try this formation and post the result:
    x FS x
    Dor x Crpytor
    St. Nick x Caro
    The damage is pretty the same. Even if Caroline dies last she can dodge some rounds, so there is no difference with my initial formation. Average damage per round 6B
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Sorry mate, Dor won't give you 6.75B average per attack (you need to look at total damage to kill Primus). Unless you can provide the figures of what your Primus formation did. For the past week I have been trying multiple formations and Louise is making a huge difference (Dor less). As you can see yesterday I was on my own to kill Primus, no other player joined hence that is a good indication to compare your Primus versus mine. My Primus was 81B damage to take down what is yours, as that will allow to compare better?

Even if you would use Dor instead of a commander I would think you leave out Cryptor, as Louise is better and protects your complete fleet. Hence that would be as below but I doubt Dor will give your fleet a longer time to stay alive which is what counts with Caroline as damage maker.
    1) Dor (+?) (will fire first)
    2) Flagship (+8) (will fire second, could lock) not the Kate version
    4) St. Nick (+5) (will fire third)
    7) Louise (+8) (will fire forth)
    9) Caroline (+9) (will fire last)
    dor instead of loise ... You don't need entire fleet protected if you have St. Nick
    Cryptor will protect dor 1 in four consecutive rounds ... So you need dor to dodge 4 shots from 5
    You right about 6.75 .... my average is a little more Dor is +10 and 105 dodge unbuffered
    in this setup all team will shot critical

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    So you need dor to dodge 4 shots from 5
    You right about 6.75 .... my average is a little more Dor is +10 and 105 dodge unbuffered
    in this setup all team will shot critical
    Very nice Dor you got there at +10, and as I figured Dor really need a +7 I did use some augmentation packs to get more Ranger chips and moved him to +7 to see what comes next on Primus without St. Nick. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Banned
    Our primus is 110 and over 200 bill you can continue testing and share your result in my opinion I get the most from my commanders.... I can get more only with carter and loise

Today I did 116 mil damage in 9 min or less.... My average damage is 10 bil / minute
    Cryptor - st nick - dor
    X - x - fs primus
    Caro - x - x
    I wish to get an r7 dual with dodge....

Banned
    Our primus is 110 and over 200 bill you can continue testing and share your result in my opinion I get the most from my commanders.... I can get more only with carter and loise

Today I did 116 mil damage in 9 min or less.... My average damage is 10 bil / minute
    Cryptor---st nick---dor
    - - X----------x-----------fs - - - - - - - - - - primus
    Caro----------x-----------x
    I wish to get an r7 dual with dodge....
    Last edited by Ender Wiggin; June 18th, 2017 at 20:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    Our primus is 110 and over 200 bill you can continue testing and share your result in my opinion I get the most from my commanders.... I can get more only with carter and loise. Today I did 116 mil damage in 9 min or less.... My average damage is 10 bil / minute.
    Very nice, and what augmentation is each of those commanders? As you got Dor +10 I would assume also Caroline is highly augmented? Can you share as I am still running behind on augmentation levels.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110