Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Primus Fleets

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Nachteule, I did try to match your formation and yesterday using some (not all) lvl 2 paintcoats the average was 4.5B per hit. After 2 hits it showed 10.1B but when the Primus was defeated it was lower on average. I wonder if without these lvl 2 it would be the same, hence I will try the same again today without paintcoats. But I got my dual R7 on Caroline to lvl 8 now (Pen / Critical) hence I hope that will make a difference (Caroline is at 199% hit rate with 62% Penetration). I think I need to revert Cryptor now to bump Ursa up a little...
    Maybe it's better to put that Dual on Dor. He is blocked several times a battle by Primus as his Penetration is very low additionally his first overcharged hit sometimes is not critical. Caro has high enough Penetration for unblocked hits and with Dor most rounds auto-crit. Only the rounds after Dor died she does normal hits sometimes so it depends on the frequency to find out which setup is better.
    I put the various damage results in the post with the video so you can compare your results per commander.

Nachteule, how would you see a modern Primus fleet when you have Louise? Would you provide some advice, who would you take out? Would you dump St. Nick and put Louise instead?
    I can't tell. I am really satisfied with the recent results and I think you have to watch several battles with Louise to get a feeling how her special interacts with the fleet especially over the course of several rounds. And as I don't own her I don't have this feeing for her. Maybe I will give Cryptor a try to replace Ursa. If this gives more rounds reliably the overall damage might be higher.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Major General
    Can you provide your formation? As I have the same commanders but I don't get this 4-7B damage. Well yesterday I did on average 4.5B damage per hit but that was with a few lvl 2 paintcoats on. Hence can you share your formation?
    Here it is. I used alfred but after primus lvl110 block was increased to 50%, changed to dor losing 5% of dodge. I found out it gives much more damage.
    Flagship dies immediately.
    prim.jpg
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Thank you both, well I just went to try and got Louise as I figured that Azrael is become less a game changer and I am losing typically in Galaxy League when Louise is present on the opponent formation. So now I have some work to be done, as I can play around with multiple combinations. Normal Flagship or Kate, Caroline and Ursa (or no Ursa), Louise and Cryptor, etc...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Today I will stick with Kate, St. Nick, Dor, Caroline and Ursa like yesterday but Ursa augmented this time to +4 (still trying to see if I can make +5 before Primus). Tomorrow I can try then a different formation with Louise and Cryptor (no Dor).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by volente View Post
    Here it is. I used alfred but after primus lvl110 block was increased to 50%, changed to dor losing 5% of dodge. I found out it gives much more damage.
    Flagship dies immediately.
    prim.jpg
    Good fleet wrong positions....
    Put cryptor behind dor on last line and santa between dor and cryptor, boost penetration and dodge on dor, critical chance and hit rate is not important any more in this setup

Major General
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    Good fleet wrong positions....
    Put cryptor behind dor on last line and santa between dor and cryptor, boost penetration and dodge on dor, critical chance and hit rate is not important any more in this setup
    What the difference will it make?
    Dor is buffed by both caroline and cryptor. Changing the formation will add nothing to damage.

Penetration is not important for Dor as he shoots SATK every round without counter from primus.
    St Nick is vulnerable as his penetration is lower than 50%.
    Last edited by volente; June 14th, 2017 at 05:32.

Quote Originally Posted by volente View Post
    What the difference will it make?
    Dor is buffed by both caroline and cryptor. Changing the formation will add nothing to damage.

Penetration is not important for Dor as he shoots SATK every round without counter from primus.
    St Nick is vulnerable as his penetration is lower than 50%.
    It will make the difference that Caro dies last which could give 200 M to 300 M damage more, or am I wrong?

If St. Nick's penetration is lower than 50% (even with his lt.?) why don't you put him as first shooter? Or FS? If you land a lock with FS would'nt this make a difference?

x St. Nick x
    Dor x Cryptor
    FS x Caro

Or

x FS x
    Dor x Crpytor
    St. Nick x Caro

If a FS lock bears the chance that FS gets the Stasis shield you can still set FS special to 120% monomer and use its damage.
    Last edited by Nachteule; June 14th, 2017 at 06:33.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Major General
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    It will make the difference that Caro dies last which could give 200 M to 300 M damage more, or am I wrong?

If St. Nick's penetration is lower than 50% (even with his lt.?) why don't you put him as first shooter? Or FS? If you land a lock with FS would'nt this make a difference?

x St. Nick x
    Dor x Cryptor
    FS x Caro

Or

x FS x
    Dor x Crpytor
    St. Nick x Caro

If a FS lock bears the chance that FS gets the Stasis shield you can still set FS special to 120% monomer and use its damage.
    I will check the formation when Caro dies last.
    St Nick is +6 with R6 dual lvl 9, with Khala +2% = 45.8% pen

I can't put st nick shooting first as I need him to decrease primus accumulator (primus still hits Dor under caroline buff and cryptor shield doesn't let him die).

Will try this formation and post the result:
    x FS x
    Dor x Crpytor
    St. Nick x Caro

If St. Nick's first shot is his depleting special only a block but no counter may happen. (Specials can't be countered.) So this is the same as with Dor - not a real problem just less damage (but no accu recharge on Primus). Or don't you have enough hitrate on St. Nick, too, so that you need him buffed by Dor?
    Galactic Chairman

Major General
    After depleting primus accum st nick is killed and I stay without him. If primus hits dor 4 times the battle is going to end very soon.
    My formation usually lasts 30 rounds and then the battle is automatically stopped - it happens when st nick is not blocked or Dor is not killed.