Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Primus Fleets

Trying with Star Lord instead of St. Nick. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Round limit seems not to be fixed. I watched several times the last round (when I know I won't get another attack). I saw one battle capped at round 30 and another one capped at round 37 (which is documented in the video).

Probably it is capped after 30 shots by Primus which is delayed approx. 7 rounds in my video thanks to several Elsa activations. Or depends on the number of shots at Primus which could be also an explanation as in the video my fleet is reduced unusually fast and then only Cryptor and Caroline continue to shot at Primus.

There are 8 activation in movie... Last round included.... That means primus shot 30 time and batle are ended.... What i don't understand the time wait because I am destroyed..... I am not destroyed by primus......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Trying with Star Lord instead of St. Nick. :-)
    Same here today.. Stupid frog no effect on primus....

You don't need any experiment..... If you are alone you can go with robot on primus and if primus is not defeated tomorow primus will lose 1 level.... And on level 40-50 can be defeated by a regular formation
    Last edited by Ender Wiggin; June 27th, 2017 at 15:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    Same here today.. Stupid frog no effect on primus....
    You don't need any experiment..... If you are alone you can go with robot on primus and if primus is not defeated tomorow primus will lose 1 level.... And on level 40-50 can be defeated by a regular formation
    Well the Frog is out as not good enough!
    Again Ender, my goal is to beat Primus each day as I am building up cubits massively hence that is why I want to have the best Primus formation possible to be able get that goal. I don't want to lose from Primus, I only want to win and want that each day for as long as possible. That is why I am experimenting and as such I would like help and guidance on how I can take Primus down as fast as possible, and that includes when I will have to use a normal combat bot which is very challenging. Any help is greatly appreciated, but try to see it from my point on what my goal is. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Isn't Primus about 25% of what we make nowadays (cubits wise)?
    It should be even less for you guys on old servers (with cubits from mining).
    Even I started to think that Primus is not really worth the investment (time and credits(for the commanders)).
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Even I started to think that Primus is not really worth the investment (time and credits(for the commanders)).
    if one can be at the top and hit the critical shots, it still is a good way to get cubits which means galactonite energy ...
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Well the Frog is out as not good enough!
    Again Ender, my goal is to beat Primus each day as I am building up cubits massively hence that is why I want to have the best Primus formation possible to be able get that goal. I don't want to lose from Primus, I only want to win and want that each day for as long as possible. That is why I am experimenting and as such I would like help and guidance on how I can take Primus down as fast as possible, and that includes when I will have to use a normal combat bot which is very challenging. Any help is greatly appreciated, but try to see it from my point on what my goal is. :-)
    Your goal will be ruined by t4f soon
    Primus lv 110 will increase life every day.... So sooner or later you will be forced to change your strategy and loose some battle .... Our primus is 250 bil now and you cand find a movie in this post with 200 bil on my first shot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Mining on gold mine 3 time/day is around 24 mil
    Primus
    1st place 17.5 mil
    Kill shot 8.25 mil
    Bonus 3x6.4 mil

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    Mining on gold mine 3 time/day is around 24 mil
    Primus
    1st place 17.5 mil
    Kill shot 8.25 mil
    Bonus 3x6.4 mil
    Yeah.. you guys get much more from him AND from mining. It is VERY weird.
    They gave us fast leveling and "fast" (compared to you guys) level 110 plan farming... but we make SO much less in terms of Cubits (gala energy).
    We get 5000 energy from Pure veins... so, about 2.5m cubits per (about 3 times less)
    1st place is 17.5, yes .. but ...
    Kill shot = 2.087.100 cubits (FOUR times less)
    Bonus = 3 x 1.298.640 (FIVE times less)
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Banned
    And primus is level 110?