Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Primus Fleets

Banned
    Switch loise with fitz and put maximum so on everyone... Try to boost loise block.... Maybe will be better

Louise and Kate have to stay in balance with accumulator to keep the primus target permanently protected.

Turn 1: Kate fires special, Primus fires, fitz protected by refraction from kate. Louise fires and charges special attack to 100%, everyone else fires their specials.
    Turn 2: Kate fires normal attack, charging to 38%, primus fires, fitz protected by 2nd refraction from kate. Louise fires special and provides stasis to everyone and additional +25% charge, kate goes to 63%. Fitz fires special, Dor fires special, Nick fires normal.
    Turn 3: Kate fires normal attack, charging to 101%, primus fires, fitz protected by stasis from louise....
    Turn 4: Kate fires special...
    Turn 5: Kate fires normal, primus fires, Louise fires special...
    and so on.

If Louise is the target then the stasis/refractions get out of sync due to the +25% from defending a blow.

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Secondly how about the usage of Knous as Lt on Primus? Did anyone do that already? I don't have Knous but he is on my wanted list...
    Well I got knous and put him on Caroline (last commander to die on Primus) to get Knous Lt skill activated as much as possible. I can already say that it works, Caroline with Knous as Lt does lock, does decrease accum or does both on Primus. If it does both it is great and now I just need to get my Dor back to +7 and higher up (yes had to revert to get Knous to +7 but Dor is at +6 and getting ready for +7 soon hopefully).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    Switch loise with fitz and put maximum so on everyone... Try to boost loise block.... Maybe will be better
    Could you perhaps assist what you would do in case you have Knous and don't need St. Nick anymore?
    Old Primus Fleet (before Knous)
    Cryptor (+5) - St. Nick (+6) - Dor (+7)
    Empty - Empty - Kate (+8) - - - - - - - - - > Primus
    Caroline (+11) - Empty - Empty
    => Doing about 200-220B damage

How would you do with Knous (+7) on Caroline which I just moved to +12?
    Below is what I tried yesterday but I want some expert advice... I also have Star Lord (+9) and Sturdy (+8) which I use on my PvP. And yes I have a specific formation for Primus that I activate when doing Primus.
    New Primus Fleet (with Knous)
    Cryptor (+4) - Dor (+6) - Louise (+8)
    Caroline (+12) - Empty - Empty
    => Doing about 200-220B damage

I did put on Dor my dual R7 dodge/block which is only lvl 7 but working to get that to lvl 8 and upwards.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Maybe get Stardust R6 or R7 and try the formation posted some days ago with Caro instead of St. Nick and Sturdy instead of Fitz?

Quote Originally Posted by LadenSwallow View Post
    So a 'quick' change to the formation resulted in a damage boost to 3.75billion per attack consistently.

Empty Louise Kate
    Dor Fitz empty || Primus
    St Nick empty empty

With Kate having +50SO +13SD, Louise having x SO such that 25<=x<50 SO, and no need to worry about blocks allowing better galactonites to be equipped.

The simulations crashed my tablet consistently so couldn't see how it went until the kill blow.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Maybe get Stardust R6 or R7 and try the formation posted some days ago with Caro instead of St. Nick and Sturdy instead of Fitz?
    Would that be for me Nachteule? As I already do on average 4.5B or more. Yesterday I even saw a 12B damage with one attack. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Don't have Caro or Sturdy yet, so Fitz is the best option I have for that purpose (adding Dor and Fitz gained me 2billion damage per attack), just got Knous, but need more chips to be able to get him to +7 (have most of the cores ready), and will be able to swap out Nick for another damage dealer (which of the commanders I have, will likely be FD).

I'm still easily out-damaging everyone on my server, by a factor of at least 20 times, one attack puts me in an unassailable first place.

New Primus Fleet (with Knous)
    Cryptor (+4) - Dor (+6) - Louise (+8)
    Caroline has Knous as Lt and yesterday I tried to see what damage this fleet does and it was at about 12B per attack (most attacks, some where lower).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Okay, one change since yesterday I got Dor back to +7 so higher skills today to be effective. :-)
    Updated New Primus Fleet (with Knous)
    Cryptor (+4) - Dor (+7) - Louise (+8)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Banned
    Okay, one change since yesterday I got Dor back to +7 so higher skills today to be effective. :-)
    Updated New Primus Fleet (with Knous)
    Cryptor (+4) - Dor (+7) - Louise (+8)
    If you want dodge formation with cryptor backup you need to switch dor with louise... Kate will not shoot. But louise can survive 30 rounds... Right now is a gamble... Kate will die in round 2 and louise in 4? If dor will not dodge until will get cryptor protection you can't enter in dodge formation with cryptor backup.
    I have 12 bill / 30 round .... With louise you should get 16 bill / 30 round
    Last edited by Ender Wiggin; August 18th, 2017 at 12:24.