Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Primus Fleets

Banned
    caro +9
    Cryptor +6
    st nick +6

Augmentation is not important in this setup only Dor +10 and high dodge is important what dodge can you get on Dor ?
    caro hits 250-300 mil with dor buff
    If you change your PVP setup replace fearsome devil and make dor +10 and you can try this :
    loise --- Star Lord---dor
    - - X----------x-----------fs - - - - - - - - - - primus
    Caro----------x-----------x
    you will have same setup for primus and pvp

Thank you Ender, I just made Caroline +10 hence I am a bit short in Ranger chips right now. But I will will certainly keep that in mind to focus on Dor augmentation. You really need Dor +10 for the high dodge? I noticed on Galaxy League you are much stronger than me, if I recall well you are above 2B force?

Mmm interesting that you would use Star Lord on a Primus formation? What is the reasoning behind? Can you explain as I don't see how Star Lord would actually give me much added value...
    Last edited by JLeroux; June 20th, 2017 at 08:25.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    But I will will certainly keep that in mind to focus on Dor augmentation. You really need Dor +10 for the high dodge?
    Dor's dodge attribute increases by +0.5% per augmentation level so it's not a dramatic improvement. But it's a small part on getting his dodge as high as possible. At the point where his chance to be hit by Primus two times within 5 rounds is very low the Dor/Cryptor/Caro/St. Nick based fleet can fight many, many rounds...
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Banned
    Thank you Ender, I just made Caroline +10 hence I am a bit short in Ranger chips right now. But I will will certainly keep that in mind to focus on Dor augmentation. You really need Dor +10 for the high dodge? I noticed on Galaxy League you are much stronger than me, if I recall well you are above 2B force?

Mmm interesting that you would use Star Lord on a Primus formation? What is the reasoning behind? Can you explain as I don't see how Star Lord would actually give me much added value...
    Dor + 10 for critical and high dodge
    Star lord as deacc instead of st nick
    Loise instead of cryptor
    I am at 1. 24 bil force
    I don't have loise to test difference
    I think cryptor is better but loise will add 25% damage every 3 round

No coats.

1. 9673 M
    2. 19163 M
    3. 28763 M
    4. 37328 M
    5. 46882 M
    6. 51643 M
    7. 59219 M
    8. 66964 M
    9. 72606 M
    10. 82078 M

So on average 8208 M per round with the same Primus fleet approach as Ender Wiggin. I watched the last battle and it has been stopped after 30 rounds with still Dor, St. Nick, Cryptor and Caro alive. So I suppose there is a round limit for regular Primus after 30 rounds.

Given that the best Primus fleets will be most likely those which survive 30 rounds AND deal most damage in those rounds.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    So on average 8208 M per round with the same Primus fleet approach as Ender Wiggin. I watched the last battle and it has been stopped after 30 rounds with still Dor, St. Nick, Cryptor and Caro alive. So I suppose there is a round limit for regular Primus after 30 rounds.
    Thank you Nachteule and Ender. Okay what I will do it try that out with Star Lord as you said Ender. Nachteule did you do that as well to reach that 8B damage per round? I see you used St. Nick. And you used Kate or standard FS?

Nachteule / Ender?
    Cryptor --- St.Nick ---- Dor
    X -------------- X ----------- Flagship - - - - - - - - - - Primus
    Caroline ---- X ------------ X

JLeroux - Tryout 1
    Louise --- St.Nick ----- Dor

JLeroux - Tryout 2
    Louise --- Star Lord ---- Dor
    Last edited by JLeroux; June 21st, 2017 at 07:27.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

...Nachteule did you do that as well to reach that 8B damage per round? I see you used St. Nick. And you used Kate or standard FS?
    I used:
    Primus
    Burglar Kate
    Dor Cryptor
    St. Nick Caroline

Firing first with Burglar Kate means not wasting her special and I use the Kate skin because of higher ATK and S-ATK attributes. (Don't use standard FS with potential lock special as in case of a lock FS will get the buffs from Cryptor and Caroline so leaving Dor unprotected from Cryptor until Cryptor has regained full akku.) Burglar Kate will be killed by Primus and then Dor buffs all remaining ships and gets the protective buffs from Cryptor and Caroline. St. Nick is here to deplete Primus every 5 rounds. Without depleting its akku Primus will have full akku after approx. 10 - 15 rounds and firing a special which may destroy Caroline your major damage dealer.
    Using Star Lord may work here as well and give more damage as he might be upgraded to higher augmentation level and Manoinver's Cabin.
    Galactic Chairman

Banned
    As fs dies first without shooting is not important what fs you use

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I used:
    Primus
    Burglar Kate
    Dor Cryptor
    St. Nick Caroline

Firing first with Burglar Kate means not wasting her special and I use the Kate skin because of higher ATK and S-ATK attributes. (Don't use standard FS with potential lock special as in case of a lock FS will get the buffs from Cryptor and Caroline so leaving Dor unprotected from Cryptor until Cryptor has regained full akku.) Burglar Kate will be killed by Primus and then Dor buffs all remaining ships and gets the protective buffs from Cryptor and Caroline. St. Nick is here to deplete Primus every 5 rounds. Without depleting its akku Primus will have full akku after approx. 10 - 15 rounds and firing a special which may destroy Caroline your major damage dealer.
    Using Star Lord may work here as well and give more damage as he might be upgraded to higher augmentation level and Manoinver's Cabin.
    Would you say BLOCK is important in that setup, Nachteule?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

One-Star Admiral
    Just my 2 worth
    NO.
    If you get hit, you're dead.
    Maybe Raksha can survive with 70% reduction in damage
    And those buffed by Loiuse/Cryptor