Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Primus Fleets

It's probably my first post to this thread
    Today I was playing on my new account, i'm level 90 and top6, the top1 is level 95
    It was time to attack primus and I entered and I realized primus was level 22!, what the....
    We were 3 guys fighting primus and we killed him in 2-3 minutes, I attacked 3 times only and I killed him, fix that please
    Galaxy325

Quote Originally Posted by Jemy Herrera View Post
    It's probably my first post to this thread
    Today I was playing on my new account, i'm level 90 and top6, the top1 is level 95
    It was time to attack primus and I entered and I realized primus was level 22!, what the....
    We were 3 guys fighting primus and we killed him in 2-3 minutes, I attacked 3 times only and I killed him, fix that please
    Galaxy325
    Primus level should increase every time he is defeated successfully.

If he is still at level 22 again tomorrow it is a bug - unless Galaxy servers have a different algorithm for it
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Primus level should increase every time he is defeated successfully.

If he is still at level 22 again tomorrow it is a bug - unless Galaxy servers have a different algorithm for it
    Thanks, I just realized that, because the server is new, the primus now was on level 30, still killing him in 1min, I only can attack one time :/

Just wondering how does Brian do on Primus? Would anyone know? Cause he is increasing the Hit Rate as well, similar to Dor but increases block for all commanders?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Secondly how about the usage of Knous as Lt on Primus? Did anyone do that already? I don't have Knous but he is on my wanted list...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

This is my primus formation:

St Nick Empty Empty
    Empty Akhenaton Thaddaeus || Primus
    Louise Flag Ship(Kate) Empty

Thaddaeus St Nick and Kate have Staroceans >=+50
    Kate also has Stardust +13 (attacks grant extra accumulator)
    Akhenaton has Staroceans = x such that 25<=x<50
    Louise has no Staroceans.
    Akhenaton and Thaddaeus do not use block or evade galactonites. Thaddaeus lock effect stops working after round 16, which is why louise has no staroceans, her stasis effect will keep thaddaeus alive when kate's refraction isn't active and akhenaton's mass invisibility has expired. Kate keeps thaddaeus and akhenaton alive the turns when primus isn't locked. St Nick prevents primus from firing his special and killing everyone. Everyone but St Nick fires their special every 3 turns (Louise gets +50 from her ability then attacks twice for +25 each, Thaddaeus and Akhenaton get +25 from Louise's ability, +25 from a hit from Primus and + 25 twice from 2 attacks, Kate gets +25 from Louise then + 38 twice from two attacks), Nick fires his every 4 turns.

Currently the primus has +30% dodge/block, and everyone has sufficient hit/penetration to hit unblocked through this. On watching, the formation lasts indefinitely, or at least until the simulation stops - it doesn't seem to render beyond about 20 rounds. The damage per attack is about 1.3 billion at player level 108 versus primus level 96.

Quote Originally Posted by LadenSwallow View Post
    This is my primus formation:

St Nick Empty Empty
    Empty Akhenaton Thaddaeus || Primus
    Louise Flag Ship(Kate) Empty

Thaddaeus St Nick and Kate have Staroceans >=+50
    Kate also has Stardust +13 (attacks grant extra accumulator)
    Akhenaton has Staroceans = x such that 25<=x<50
    Louise has no Staroceans.
    Akhenaton and Thaddaeus do not use block or evade galactonites. Thaddaeus lock effect stops working after round 16, which is why louise has no staroceans, her stasis effect will keep thaddaeus alive when kate's refraction isn't active and akhenaton's mass invisibility has expired. Kate keeps thaddaeus and akhenaton alive the turns when primus isn't locked. St Nick prevents primus from firing his special and killing everyone. Everyone but St Nick fires their special every 3 turns (Louise gets +50 from her ability then attacks twice for +25 each, Thaddaeus and Akhenaton get +25 from Louise's ability, +25 from a hit from Primus and + 25 twice from 2 attacks, Kate gets +25 from Louise then + 38 twice from two attacks), Nick fires his every 4 turns.

Currently the primus has +30% dodge/block, and everyone has sufficient hit/penetration to hit unblocked through this. On watching, the formation lasts indefinitely, or at least until the simulation stops - it doesn't seem to render beyond about 20 rounds. The damage per attack is about 1.3 billion at player level 108 versus primus level 96.
    Wow, that's a smart design. Especially the idea to bring Stardust Galactonites into your approach is great. (Sadly I am still waiting for my first one...)

The major issue with such an infinite approach is that the Primus sequence is cut after a certain number of turns. The highest round number I have seen in my watched battle animations has been 37. So it's not only necessary to find a lasting formation but you have also to find a formation that deals a lot of damage. A well built-up Caroline will deal 1.3 billion damage in 5-7 turns if paired with Dor for sure critical hits.

I recommend to test your Primus fleet in Primus Invasion. There no round limit seem to exist but you must be lucky to encounter a Primus their.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Sadly, primus invasions are at days and times which make them largely inaccessible to me, sleep in the morning, work in the afternoon. Maybe when daylight savings stops I can take part in the morning phase.

If I can get Knous (not owned) as a lieutenant for Dor (owned to +7), he would replace St Nick. I have to wonder whether I actually still need to use akhenaton and thaddaeus or could put in any other commander instead of thaddaeus at the front, as long as kate is move to the first firing position (Kate's special allows 2 attacks to be absorbed), half of the formation is a relic from prior to getting stardust to +13 and using louise at +50 starocean, with kate herself only being a recent addition and only recently (today) obtaining stardust to +13 (15mil galactonite energy for r6 stardust!).

If I no longer need those 2, I could use Dor and either FD or Fitz from my current standard arena formation, with knous it will essentially allow use of all 5 commanders in my current arena formation. Probably fitz of the two, because he also would get to fire his special every round thanks to the hit taken from primus.

Further testing required.

I think that is indeed what I was thinking of as well to use Knous as Lt on Dor and with the 50% chance to decrease the accumulator of the enemy ship by 70 points that would be 1 out of 2 attacks which is better then St. Nick and that would mean you could add another big hitter in your formation. I would be thinking of Brian cause he does plunder and attacks... While when looking at attack force maybe Fedor with his dual attack (lower than Caroline) might be good (well I don't have Brian nor Fedor so that is only future thinking or wishful thinking).

Yesterday I did 110B damage (50% block/dodge on Primus) in 15min with only one additional player playing Primus doing 20 times less damage. So I figured Primus is now at about 120B force and growing. With about 15min lasting Primus that would mean about 23 attacks, hence average of 4.8B damage while I did see a 10B damage in one attack as well. It all depends on how long Dor survives while my Dor is +7 he has no aero as I use other commanders for my PvP fleet.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

So a 'quick' change to the formation resulted in a damage boost to 3.75billion per attack consistently.

Empty Louise Kate
    Dor Fitz empty || Primus
    St Nick empty empty

With Kate having +50SO +13SD, Louise having x SO such that 25<=x<50 SO, and no need to worry about blocks allowing better galactonites to be equipped.

The simulations crashed my tablet consistently so couldn't see how it went until the kill blow.