Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Primus Fleets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    I only want to win and want that each day for as long as possible. That is why I am experimenting and as such I would like help and guidance on how I can take Primus down as fast as possible, and that includes when I will have to use a normal combat bot which is very challenging. Any help is greatly appreciated, but try to see it from my point on what my goal is. :-)
    1) Star lord +6
    2) dor+10
    3) primus fleet like in last Nachteule video - fs dies first without damage to primus
    this is the best you can do

if you get carter+ loise or raizer/darkraizer+loise you can get more

Thank you, my Star Lord is already +9 but I found him not doing better than when I use St. Nick which is +6. For Dor this is a +7 only as not enough cores, nor chips, etc. Currently I go with Dor, FS, St. Nick, Louise and Caroline. You also said replace Louise with Cryptor? Why would that be better, as Louise has the same skillset as Cryptor but for the entire fleet and increases the accumulator of all ships. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    Your goal will be ruined by t4f soon
    Primus lv 110 will increase life every day.... So sooner or later you will be forced to change your strategy and loose some battle .... Our primus is 250 bil now and you cand find a movie in this post with 200 bil on my first shot
    where did u hear this ender? or is it happening already? so far still the same for us. but i guess theres frankly only the timing at critical points to take note of.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Thank you, my Star Lord is already +9 but I found him not doing better than when I use St. Nick which is +6. For Dor this is a +7 only as not enough cores, nor chips, etc. Currently I go with Dor, FS, St. Nick, Louise and Caroline. You also said replace Louise with Cryptor? Why would that be better, as Louise has the same skillset as Cryptor but for the entire fleet and increases the accumulator of all ships. :-)
    easy answer downgrade starlord
    star lord +9 > star lord +6 and you have all materials for dor +7 > dor+10
    if in your pvp starlord is shooting 4th/5th there is no reason to keep + 9 dor+10 will double your all commander damage and you will not miss a single shot.
    cryptor and loise are not the same !
    loise will protect dor only first round in 4.... 3 consecutive rounds dor is not protected by loise
    cryptor will protect dor any 1 round in 5 consecutive rounds
    I have 10 bil/min as average sometime primus manage to shot dor (185% dodge) twice in 5 consecutive round and result cand be 2 bilion on that round .... a regular hit is more than 10 bilion (30 full round) and Caro is guilty for 80% damage .
    Elsa +4 on cryptor can save your round if dor is killed before 30 round end

if you have round to round same damage what mean dor is never hit and you can keep loise
    if you have round with low damage take a look on some round to see what is happening if dor is killed before round 30 .... you need to switch loise with cryptor and increase dor dodge

maximum damage to primus is caro damage *1.2*30 as rough formula ... so you can calculate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    where did u hear this ender? or is it happening already? so far still the same for us. but i guess theres frankly only the timing at critical points to take note of.
    about what ? T4F ruining our long time plan ?
    or about primus life after lv110 ?
    if I remember correctly I answered on page 6 with primus over 200 billions now primus is over 250 bilions there is not a litle difference .... exact primus life I don't know because I am on merged server and my first round can be after primus already receive some damage .... but based on primus life between 2 rounds all other players is doing 12-15 bilion
    Anyone else can confirm primus life on level 110 ?
    Last edited by Ender Wiggin; June 30th, 2017 at 15:36.

One-Star Admiral
    If you get Arthur, all your fallen comrades will be revived

Banned
    Today primus 263 bilion..... Primus life is increasing for sure

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    If you get Arthur, all your fallen comrades will be revived
    Many times primus is immune to woodoo specials, like for example Azrael. I'm sure Tap will make sure of it.
    [AoW] GL :: Art Of War :: Official 100 Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...f=group_header

Three-Star Admiral
    holy moly...thanks, i tried to see the difference but i get more or less the same everyday and our time taken to kill it remains the same. i wonder if it is sort of aggregated as my total damage varies-by how much i did not keep track. but without paints and all things being consistent it should not vary that much. of course others with paints get a bigger share of the pie but the dpm should remain largely the same if primus hitpoints are constant and if it grows the dpm should also increase. hmmm. anyone sees that the hitpoints are growing as well?

Are you in Android? Cause for some reason our Primus is now lvl 110 for several weeks and well I also do the same amount of damage and it takes about the same time, with dodge and block still being 35%. I am on iOS and seems Primus is about 95-100B worth in damage.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].