Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Modern Primus Fleets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Yes, Primus fights now crashes for me on a regular basis.
    Nopo - what damage do you have ? I experience crash after my new formations was in place ... I think is a problem with too more damage ....
    Nachteule ... Kate bug is resolved .... can you ask T4F to solve this one ?
    Last edited by Ender Wiggin; September 29th, 2017 at 06:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    Nopo - what damage do you have ? I experience crash after my new formations was in place ... I think is a problem with too more damage ....
    Can't really compare with you guys. About half of your only 20B damage Ender ;-)

I am averaging about 10B damage per shot.

I do notice that the crashes happens most (practically every battle) often in the beginning of Primus during the times, during the time my server mates jump into Primus (this is right after Primus starts). After awhile (presumably, when things have stabilised), my Primus battles don't crash will seldom crash (may be 1 - 3 more times in the last 20 minutes).

ps. my Primus battles will still crash almost always the first Primus battle, even if I join in late or mid way. after that things are pretty alright without crashes
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Nachteule ... Kate bug is resolved .... can you ask T4F to solve this one ?
    It has been reported already including a video. The best chances to watch a Primus round I have with Nox 5.0.0.1 on a Fujitsu Celsius Workstation Notebook with NVIDIA Quadro, 16 GB RAM and Intel Xeon processor. The older my device the more it crashes. I think the resource management of GL might be very bad. Bluetstacks on Macbook Pro crashes very often since some weeks my mobile devices are even worse...
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    It has been reported already including a video. The best chances to watch a Primus round I have with Nox 5.0.0.1 on a Fujitsu Celsius Workstation Notebook with NVIDIA Quadro, 16 GB RAM and Intel Xeon processor. The older my device the more it crashes. I think the resource management of GL might be very bad. Bluetstacks on Macbook Pro crashes very often since some weeks my mobile devices are even worse...

1000 + euro for a super pc is nothing compared to what we already spend in game ...
    all of this for watching a battle
    When a "bug/future " stop people spending money they can resolve in under 24 hour and push update (medal change / medal merchant)
    when people complain about whatever else ... the bug will be fixed in next release (if they don't forget)
    sad thinks ....
    I remember 2-3 years ago they messed with credit buy interface ... nobody was able to buy credits for a day or more in the middle of buying credit event ...
    They look to me like a bunch of guys around a table full with drink and other hard staff and they brainstorming how to milk more money from our wallet and nothing else ... support is embarrassing ... "thank you for contacting us ... we are deeply sorry blah blah ....

Three-Star Admiral
    today is the worst crashes/freezes/massive delays i've had with daily Primus. wondering if the update has anything to do with it. it's like almost every round right from the beginning making me lose my critical shots. it never used to happen. only the past few days it started. from the start of each battle, then maybe once or twice at most for the duration of 10 mins (yes my server kills it quite quick) for the few days since the empire hq got implemented. but once empire hq merchant is up today i got it the worst. same observation anyone?

edit: typos n all (damn mobile)
    Last edited by rx3; September 29th, 2017 at 15:38.

Banned
    Screenshot_2017-09-29-18-07-42-076_com.tap4fun.galaxyempire2_android.jpg
    Caro sample damage without block+counterstrike
    Only last atack when I kill primus is not kick me out... Even if I am on robot game crash.... I will try to record a video with crashing on robot... Maybe server is transmiting back a too big response because 30 round battle with over 30 bilion damage, aray with damage data is too big?
    Last edited by Ender Wiggin; September 29th, 2017 at 19:53.

Corporal
    After a little experimenting I use the following formation: Cryptor, Louise, Sturdy, FS, Thaddeus.
    Damage depends on luck. I try to post the screeshot if you are interested.
    I perform 700M - 4B damage per attack depending on my luck.
    Cryptor fires first, protects Sturdy, then Thaddeus locks primus for a round, then Sturdy makes a reaction, then Louise protects fleet against Irda vandal, and FS makes a lock, then the cycle repeats.
    Our top damage dealear performs 10-15B damage per attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Piszkavas View Post
    After a little experimenting I use the following formation: Cryptor, Louise, Sturdy, FS, Thaddeus.
    Damage depends on luck. I try to post the screeshot if you are interested.
    I perform 700M - 4B damage per attack depending on my luck.
    Cryptor fires first, protects Sturdy, then Thaddeus locks primus for a round, then Sturdy makes a reaction, then Louise protects fleet against Irda vandal, and FS makes a lock, then the cycle repeats.
    Our top damage dealear performs 10-15B damage per attack.
    Interesting combination of the old and new. What are their positions?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

St.Nick --- Louise --- Kate
    Dor ----- Caroline --- empty ------------->|| Primus
    empty --- empty --- empty
    I used this formation with Louise having an accum value of +100 (using a lower SO galactonite) and Kate with a Stardust R7 (level 7). After 4 attacks I have 95B damage but after that it was less somehow cause if it would go as such I should have ended with +300B damage and that didn't happen.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    I used this formation with Louise having an accum value of +100 (using a lower SO galactonite) and Kate with a Stardust R7 (level 7). After 4 attacks I have 95B damage but after that it was less somehow cause if it would go as such I should have ended with +300B damage and that didn't happen.
    Louise should have starting accumulator x s.t. 75<=x<100 in that formation to ensure caroline is always protected.
    The alternative is to swap the order of Kate and Louise (keeping other ships in the same formation at least as far as the altered order of Louise and Caroline are concerned), that way the protection from louise applies for 1 attack and Kate for 2 attacks with no overlap, as it stands, you have Kate protect for 1 attack, Kate and Louise protect for 1 attack, then no protection for the 3rd attack. If you get unlucky, Caroline will then take a hit, and depending on her hit points, die - resulting in a lower damage attack.

For my Primus invasion formation (which I also use for Primus), I use a 'Z' formation:

empty - empty - louise
    Dor (knous) - Damage 2 - Damage 1 || Primus
    Kate - empty - empty

This way Louise and Damage 1 get the protection from Kate, if Damage 1 is taken out (from non-primus rounds in invasion), then Damage 2 or Dor will take over the role of 'tank' in invasions. Everyone can then also use maximum starting accumulator for max damage. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the 'latest killer' ships, so have to rely on Fitz as damage 1, and FD as damage 2.
    Last edited by LadenSwallow; October 31st, 2017 at 20:07.