Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 195

Thread: Modern Primus Fleets

  1. #11
    Four-Star Admiral JLeroux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I use Burglar Kate (1), St. Nick (2), Dor (4), Caroline (6), Ursa (9). (Underlined commanders in main formation, too). Depending on the number of dodges by Dor I make 1.7B - 2.5B DPR. (Dor has 99% dodge.)
    Question for you how does Burglar Kate do versus normal Flagship? He special protects 2 other ships can being taken down by Primus and dealing good damage with HP of 5M taken away from Primus?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

  2. #12
    Section Leader Nachteule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,612
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Question for you how does Burglar Kate do versus normal Flagship? He special protects 2 other ships can being taken down by Primus and dealing good damage with HP of 5M taken away from Primus?
    I have to watch more carefully next days to answer the question about damage. But the protection work's similar like Cryptor's and so it's like adding a lock. So BK gives a stronger punch and a safe lock equivalent vs. a 50% chance lock.

    My formation numbering is:

    Opponent / Primus
    ============

    1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9

    (So this is the firing order of the formation cells.)
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Really interesting approach! I guess Louise occasionally dodges Primus thanks to Caro?
    Yes, she dodge Primus, but only after she is buffed by Caroline, and Raksha sometimes block Primus and don't die when his shield is on.
    I was very surprised about the result first time, because without Caro, I was doing just around 10B ( instead of Caro I had FD )
    wind's445
    world 1348 Android

  4. #14
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    391
    Guys, can you post an Ursa formation too? Using more traditional primus commanders, not the new S5 commanders...

  5. #15
    Brigadier
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of Ice and Snow
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    Guys, can you post an Ursa formation too? Using more traditional primus commanders, not the new S5 commanders...
    I use

    Primus
    ---------------------------
    Violette......X.................Ursa
    Retrobot....Flagship......X
    X................Thad............X

    hopefully that helps.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

  6. #16
    Section Leader Nachteule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,612
    I recorded a video (see below) of my latest Primus battle. No Paint Coats. After 2 rounds I had 8.5B damage done.

    I saw the following damage values by the different ships:
    Burglar Kate [+8]: 15M (normal) / 34M (special, overcharged) / 62M (special) / 85M (special, overcharged)
    St. Nick [+5]: 8M (normal) / 10M (special, overcharged)
    Dor [+8]: 19M (special, overcharged, Flynn) / 34M (special) / 38M (special, Flynn)
    Caroline [+8]: 87M (special) / 227M (special) / 248M (special, Flynn) / 307M (special, overcharged, Flynn)
    Ursa [+5]: 11M (normal) / 13M (normal, Flynn) / 31M (special, overcharged, Flynn) / 35M (normal, buffed) / 85M (normal, buffed) / 102M (normal, buffed, Flynn) / 182M (special, buffed) / 208M (special, buffed, Flynn)

    Last edited by Nachteule; June 5th, 2017 at 23:05.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

  7. #17
    Four-Star Admiral JLeroux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I recorded a video (see below) of my latest Primus battle. No Paint Coats. After 2 rounds I had 8.5B damage done.
    Well Nachteule, as I got very lucky today on Burglar Kate event (13th and 12th chest for the DNA's, hence a bit over 24k credits) I will see later today what this will give in Primus. How much damage do you do in total? My maxed I reached was 80B... I am not sure how to best compare maybe it is best to compare what damage you do after as you did 2 attacks.

    The difference is that you use both Caroline and Ursa, but you don't use Cryptor which find doing very well as it protects your commanders for at least one round (sometimes more) and I feel that Kate can do the same when she fires has special. We will see later today.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

  8. #18
    Section Leader Nachteule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,612
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Well Nachteule, as I got very lucky today on Burglar Kate event (13th and 12th chest for the DNA's, hence a bit over 24k credits) I will see later today what this will give in Primus. How much damage do you do in total? My maxed I reached was 80B... I am not sure how to best compare maybe it is best to compare what damage you do after as you did 2 attacks.

    The difference is that you use both Caroline and Ursa, but you don't use Cryptor which find doing very well as it protects your commanders for at least one round (sometimes more) and I feel that Kate can do the same when she fires has special. We will see later today.
    I monitored my Primus fight a little bit closer yesterday. In ten rounds I made 44.9B damage, so 4.49B damage per round on average. The highest single round had 8.8B damage. Up-scaling the average would mean 40 * 4.49B = 179.6B damage in 30 minutes.

    The key for my fleet is the high dodge of Kate, Dor. Buffed by Caro they can dodge Primus several rounds. Maybe Cryptor can help here to survive an undodged Primus attack. Let us know your results!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

  9. #19
    Four-Star Admiral JLeroux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    The key for my fleet is the high dodge of Kate, Dor. Buffed by Caro they can dodge Primus several rounds. Maybe Cryptor can help here to survive an undodged Primus attack. Let us know your results!
    Okay, thanks I might match you fleet if it does that damage just know that that 70-80B damage that I did over the past days is in 13-15min and Primus is killed. But I have Kate now and have set it up, just like that no other change Kate instead of normal Flagship, and will see if we have a difference.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

  10. #20
    Four-Star Admiral JLeroux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    895
    I am using an Advanced Battle Bot which I activate during the 2min preparation before Primus event starts and I did about 70B yesterday in 14min. The Advanced Battle Bot will do an attack every 40seconds, so if I am right that means:
    - 14mins in total
    -- Every 2 minutes 3 attacks (as every 40seconds)
    => 21 attacks for 70B damage = 3.3B damage per round
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •