Thread: +7 choice

+7 choice

Alfred, Stratus, or FD. Who would you bump to +7 first?

since you don't lose any cores i would try them all out and see who gains the most advanteage ... personally i would probably upgrade stratus ...
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

One-Star Admiral
    If your FD can One Shot Kill after +7, then FD.
    If not, then Stratus as he has X satk, lowers Def for 2 rounds and has chance to lock

Btw if you don't have Jackie, then Stratus is the best choice.
    Last edited by CalicoGray88; May 24th, 2017 at 19:15.

One-Star Admiral
    If your FD can One Shot Kill after +7, then FD.
    If not, then Stratus as he has X satk, lowers Def for 2 rounds and has chance to lock

I have jackie on FD, Krill +7 on Stratus, and Elsa +4 on Alfred. As of now Alfred is my strongest killer, but FD close behind. Stratus still seems quite wimpy.

Major General
    Depends on how you manage you aerosiderites stock. If you invested everything into Alfred then it is definitely him to be augmented to +7
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev Bowman View Post
    I have jackie on FD, Krill +7 on Stratus, and Elsa +4 on Alfred. As of now Alfred is my strongest killer, but FD close behind. Stratus still seems quite wimpy.
    Tell me about it. Stratus +6 is wimpier than everything I have ever used so far. He is one shotted even if he has a full 2.5 m shield on him with full health. I swear Krill +7 is wasted on him because he never lasts long enough to activate. I thought he might be an upgrade to Armoray +6 but I'm having 2nd thoughts.

I put him behind FD so Krill activates sometimes, but overall I'm really disappointed with Stratus. Seems unless you can get him to a very high level he's not so great. And with the way I play it will be years before I get more than 1 commander beyond +8.

Quote Originally Posted by Nev Bowman View Post
    If you have first shot then better is to have stratus as first shooter i suppose. That will give to your team the benefit of debuff+lock. Otherwise, Armoray has a better defensive stats than Stratus so he is more resilient and may live enough to benefit from Krill activation

Anyway, some aerosiderite is required (at least fisrt 2 stages) in addition to augmentation to make either stratus or armoray a threat in current game meta
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; May 31st, 2017 at 10:23.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Alfred is the best choice in my opinion because FD isn't a one shoot killer anymore and stratus need to be at +10 to be very strong.

In GL Alfred is more powerfull for what I can see
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"