Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Death Roar - Zagoev [24 - 26 May 2017]

Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    I already own one DNA it's a Temp chip. I get it at my reward section..? So i think if i not get the second at this event the Temp chip will be invalid later or what?
    Indeed, the temporary DNA is only valid for this event, in order to make us want to do the chest event now for the second DNA, as next time we will need 2 DNAs.

His attack looks much like Fitzgerald's, exept he plunder's S-Atk of targets, not all ships. But he is a destroyer (finally a red destroyer).

To be honest I'm not into the look of his ship which looks puney. A let down as Zagoev himself looks cool, he is a friggin bear. On the new loading screen I was like "I want that bear on my team when he come out".

I prefer my Fitz, he plunder all enemies, he has better hite rate and critical rate (more usefull now with caroline) and he recovers 75 acc meaning he shoots almost every round.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Corporal
    just wait until they see that the bear is not selling and they "optimize" him to a 200% cross attack with +100 accum

For the moment, that Red Destroyer is total crap. We were waiting 6 months for Red Destroyer and they give us that shit for 60k credits!? FD and Fitz are way better than him. If he dosen't get some redesign in his S-ATK, he is useless.

Honestly I am happy that RED DESTROYER is not another must-have... that gives some time to save for better commanders or other stuff. As Destroyers can be blocked by Jackie they enforce speed race - I think we have enough reasons for speed race...

Another reason for being happy with moderate commander is the marketing principle with 1 temp. DNA. That will lead to lucky players with getting the commander nearly for free. If the commander would be OP this would introduce new luck-based inbalances.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by matilda View Post
    Whos the other lady?
    I suppose he meant Burglar Kate the latest FS skin.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Suike View Post
    just wait until they see that the bear is not selling and they "optimize" him to a 200% cross attack with +100 accum
    You know Tap well I see

I'm also glad it's a modest commander. I don't like destroyers because of Jackie so I'm happy to skip this.
    Btw there is a screenshot in AoW if some player got it on second chest. 122 credits for the latest released commander has to be some kind of record.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Thank you, that means nothing will actually stack and Tap4Fun is once again giving us bullshit description. :-)
    Is stacking from multiple ship in front of him..... And because is a plunder that means your opponent will not have 75 % s-atk for one round
    Satk is now 1.7 - 2.2 in my team so around 1.4 - 5.2 mil more damage with critical will means kill
    Fitzz 0.3 means 3 mil more damage almost every turn
    You need to consider this : with 75% pludered from s-atk in my team only caroline will do some damage.... The rest of them will make 0 damage or under 1 mil and considerig 15 mil life....
    Is a well balanced commander , caroline is a supercharged commander after upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    I prefer my Fitz, he plunder all enemies, he has better hite rate and critical rate (more usefull now with caroline) and he recovers 75 acc meaning he shoots almost every round.
    like always tap change skill some days after new commander, be sure
    VIP 6, and now i stop donate this circus
    "HOPE YOU CAN UDERSTAND" - its funny

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    Is stacking from multiple ship in front of him..... And because is a plunder that means your opponent will not have 75 % s-atk for one round
    Satk is now 1.7 - 2.2 in my team so around 1.4 - 5.2 mil more damage with critical will means kill
    Fitzz 0.3 means 3 mil more damage almost every turn
    You need to consider this : with 75% pludered from s-atk in my team only caroline will do some damage.... The rest of them will make 0 damage or under 1 mil and considerig 15 mil life....
    Is a well balanced commander , caroline is a supercharged commander after upgrade
    You need to consider:
    1) Fitz always plunders from everyone, while bear only plunders from the ones in vertical line. Assuming that everyone has the same S-ATK, the bear needs to hit at least 2 ships to plunder the same amount as fitz.

2) S-ATK is not responsible for a most part of the damage, only specials, and usually the ATK is greater than S-ATK (mostly because the bonus from research and MC gives more ATK than S-ATK) so plundering S-ATK from a ship who already have fired his special is no big deal, and usually plundering S-ATK only reduces your damage by around 20-30% at higher levels

3) fitz has accum recharge to consistently debuff others, while the bear doesnt

4) Bear has high S-ATK, but his E-ATK is compared to FD and Joya, which fires special every turn, which makes his normal hit weak compared to other destroyers who are using special every turn
    Last edited by Suike; May 24th, 2017 at 19:46.