Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Death Roar - Zagoev [24 - 26 May 2017]

Hybrid View

Death Roar - Zagoev [24 - 26 May 2017]

Total 59798
    Last edited by Nachteule; June 2nd, 2017 at 07:36. Reason: Cleanup headline
    VIP 6, and now i stop donate this circus
    "HOPE YOU CAN UDERSTAND" - its funny

I should be a one shoot killer by plundering 60% of S-ATK otherwise it's better to go for Caroline, SL, Raksha well it's better to go for Caroline point.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Zagoev: Vertical attack, plunders 60% of targets' S-ATK and then deals 150% S-ATK damage, lasting for 1 round. Plundered attributes can be stacked, equal to targets' attribute values lost. The ship itself will inherit the plundered values.

Question 1: Plunders 60% of targets' S-ATK does that mean that would be hit afterwards by his Vertical attack?
    Question 2: Plundered attributes can be stacked, but if he shoots 150% S-ATK the plundered attributes are used? Nothing is stacked at all? Or each time he fires he inherits what he had already plundered like first round 60%, if second round also special again 60% plundered? So it stacks first 60%, with the second 60%?

I am just wondering cause the stacking would mean that the bear if well paired and fires his special each round, stacks up each round hence his S-ATK grows higher the longer a battle will take if he survives... Image he survives 10 rounds (10 times 60% plundered, and stacked)...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Question 1: Plunders 60% of targets' S-ATK does that mean that would be hit afterwards by his Vertical attack?
    Question 2: Plundered attributes can be stacked, but if he shoots 150% S-ATK the plundered attributes are used? Nothing is stacked at all? Or each time he fires he inherits what he had already plundered like first round 60%, if second round also special again 60% plundered? So it stacks first 60%, with the second 60%?
    Question 1 : Yes, same as Skymightlis, he don't need to hit the targets to plunder them
    Question 2 : He plunder attribute only for 1 round so at the end of his round he gives it back. Same as Fitz for instance.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    Question 1 : Yes, same as Skymightlis, he don't need to hit the targets to plunder them
    Question 2 : He plunder attribute only for 1 round so at the end of his round he gives it back. Same as Fitz for instance.
    Thank you, that means nothing will actually stack and Tap4Fun is once again giving us bullshit description. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Thank you, that means nothing will actually stack and Tap4Fun is once again giving us bullshit description. :-)
    Is stacking from multiple ship in front of him..... And because is a plunder that means your opponent will not have 75 % s-atk for one round
    Satk is now 1.7 - 2.2 in my team so around 1.4 - 5.2 mil more damage with critical will means kill
    Fitzz 0.3 means 3 mil more damage almost every turn
    You need to consider this : with 75% pludered from s-atk in my team only caroline will do some damage.... The rest of them will make 0 damage or under 1 mil and considerig 15 mil life....
    Is a well balanced commander , caroline is a supercharged commander after upgrade

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    Is stacking from multiple ship in front of him..... And because is a plunder that means your opponent will not have 75 % s-atk for one round
    Satk is now 1.7 - 2.2 in my team so around 1.4 - 5.2 mil more damage with critical will means kill
    Fitzz 0.3 means 3 mil more damage almost every turn
    You need to consider this : with 75% pludered from s-atk in my team only caroline will do some damage.... The rest of them will make 0 damage or under 1 mil and considerig 15 mil life....
    Is a well balanced commander , caroline is a supercharged commander after upgrade
    You need to consider:
    1) Fitz always plunders from everyone, while bear only plunders from the ones in vertical line. Assuming that everyone has the same S-ATK, the bear needs to hit at least 2 ships to plunder the same amount as fitz.

2) S-ATK is not responsible for a most part of the damage, only specials, and usually the ATK is greater than S-ATK (mostly because the bonus from research and MC gives more ATK than S-ATK) so plundering S-ATK from a ship who already have fired his special is no big deal, and usually plundering S-ATK only reduces your damage by around 20-30% at higher levels

3) fitz has accum recharge to consistently debuff others, while the bear doesnt

4) Bear has high S-ATK, but his E-ATK is compared to FD and Joya, which fires special every turn, which makes his normal hit weak compared to other destroyers who are using special every turn
    Last edited by Suike; May 24th, 2017 at 19:46.

One-Star Admiral
    Since his Special only last for 1 round, and his accumulator doesn't recharge by 100 points,
    I would say that it's only for 1time.

The plundered SATK are added up first then the 150 SATK from the BEAR plus the plundered SATK are applied to the target

Okay, but that means the details are misleading as how can anything be stacked? Which seems to be something that would make him valuable somehow over time in a battle?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

One-Star Admiral
    I already own one DNA it's a Temp chip. I get it at my reward section..? So i think if i not get the second at this event the Temp chip will be invalid later or what?
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4