Thread: Caroline nerfed?

Brigadier

Caroline nerfed?

Did you notice something weird with Caroline lately? Just in Arena she seems not doing damage at all? I just lost with 2 players that I usually defeat easily, and lost really in a bad way. Did anyone had this feeling?

Corporal
    I dont think so, mine is still good, I think probably your adversaries got stronger without you noticing... they might have done reshape, which doesnt increase much the force but makes everyone looking like they do less damage

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Suike View Post
    I dont think so, mine is still good, I think probably your adversaries got stronger without you noticing... they might have done reshape, which doesnt increase much the force but makes everyone looking like they do less damage
    Did you ever notice something strange when your enemy has Knous? Just noticed that when he hits my Rak (my commanders are cloacked) there is a green flash on all of my form members. My doubt is that maybe all of my commanders are nerfed by Knous, not only Rak. That's why my Caroline seems nerfed...

Major General
    Knous decrease damage by 50% of all enemy ships even if they are invisible.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by volente View Post
    Knous decrease damage by 50% of all enemy ships even if they are invisible.
    Yes, I indeed misread his description, so I guess my usual enemy did something different than usual... got to keep up with him again ;-)

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    Did you notice something weird with Caroline lately? Just in Arena she seems not doing damage at all? I just lost with 2 players that I usually defeat easily, and lost really in a bad way. Did anyone had this feeling?
    I think this "nerf" its because of the new reshape and that player may have up to 100 almost all his new reshapes.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    I think this "nerf" its because of the new reshape and that player may have up to 100 almost all his new reshapes.
    He said that he already found out that it was because his enemy had Knous