Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New ship attributes

Post New ship attributes

Hi,

As you might know, they are new attributes or at least we can now see them. They are fews that I don't understand so maybe we can help each other. Here is a description to be completed with your knowledge.

True Damage (from MC) = The amount of damage dealt when defender DEF is higher than attacker ATK (or DeF+SDef vs Atk+SAtk). It's a RED damage and if you haven't improve MC and will be something like 21. It is shown in blue if it goes to SHD(Protector class ships only)

The blue damage is the damage dealt to protector's SHD stat.
    Protector total HP is SHD+HP+temporary shield (as given by Geoff, Annika, DA etc when firing Spec attack)
    The damage is deducted first from temp shield, then from SHD stat and last - from HP stat. All other clases may have only HP+Temp Shield to support the damage (damage is deducted from Temp shield first then from HP)
    (Thanks to Pliusomiot)

ATK ACC-RE = The recharge rate of the accumulator thanks to an attack, common value = +25%
    DEF ACC-RE = The recharge rate of the accumulator when the ships is hited, common value = +25%
    CR ACC-RE = Additional Accum recovery after a critical attack
    BL ACC-RE = Additional accum recovery after a block
    CT ACC-RE = The recharge rate of the accumulator thanks to a counter attack, common value = +25%

CR DMG RES = Reduction of critical damage (critical damage multiplayer = attacking ship Crit ATK - defending ship CR DMG RES (According to Suike)

Effect AMP = improve SATK probability: e.g. Azrael (70% + 10%) = 80%
    Effect RES = increase resistance to % SATK: eg Stratus 60% block rate could be decreased to 50% if this attribute is 10%. (According to volente) => It will impact the probability to occur

There is another way to understand it :
    Effect AMP will increase the power of the S-ATK
    Effect RES will deacrease the power of the S-ATK
    Example with Azrael according to Thedeadeone
    Effect AMP = let's say +10% Azrael curses enemies, and those cursed enemies lose 50%, stats so 50%+10%=60%,they would lose 60% of all stats instead of 50%.
    Effect RES = lets say -10% Ships get cursed by Azrael , losing 50% stats , so 50%-10%=40%, they would lose 40% of all stats instead of 50%.

ATK/DEF ACC-RE means tap could launch ships with different value of this. Imagine rashka with DEF ACC-RE = 50%
    Feel free to share your ideas about all of this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1476.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	2628
    Last edited by WarCry; May 29th, 2017 at 13:41.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Major General
    Effect RES = increase resistance to % SATK: eg Stratus 60% block rate could be decreased to 50% if this attribute is 10%.

Something like that.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Section Leader
    We will see them soon like was with dark aerosides, new way to give us more power and put us to spend some money.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Corporal
    I think these attributes (at least some) will come as secondary attributes on TS5 Modules

Corporal
    CR ACC-RE = Additional Accum recovery after a critical attack
    BL ACC-RE = Additional accum recovery after a block
    CT ACC-RE = Additional accum recovery after a counter-attack (thanks to the block, but not every block results in a counter, so...)
    CR DMG RES = Reduction of critical damage (critical damage multiplayer = attacking ship Crit ATK - defending ship CR DMG RES)

Quote Originally Posted by volente View Post
    Effect RES = increase resistance to % SATK: eg Stratus 60% block rate could be decreased to 50% if this attribute is 10%.

Something like that.
    This might be correct ,as i assume Effect AMP stands for Effect amplification , and Effect RES stands for Effect resistance.So let's do examples with Azrael

·Effect AMP(notice it's in percentage)= lets say +10% suggesting Azrael special hitting enemy 70%+10%=80%
    ·Effect RES= lets say -10% suggesting being hit by Azrael special 70%-10%=60%
    ·ATK ACC-RE(it's 25 normally as it says)= lets say +20 suggesting accumulator recharged for ship itself, after Azrael attacks(lets assume he's currently at 0) 0+45=45 acc
    ·DEF ACC-RE(it's also normally 25)= let's say +20 suggesting accumulator recharged after Azrael getting hit(lets say he's at 0) 0+45=45 acc
    ·CR ACC-RE(says normally 0)= lets say +25 i assume suggests after Azrael critical hits (lets say acc at 0 before hit) 0+50=50 acc , and if we further include ATK ACC-RE(if at +20) , i assume after only 1 Azrael crit his acc grows from 0+70=70 acc , which would normally be just 25.
    ·BL ACC-RE(says 0)=lets say +25 i assume suggests after Azrael blocks an attack from FD(lets say acc at 0 before block) 0+25+25=50 why? because after he gets hit his acc raises 25 and he blocks that hit, raising another 25, and further if DEF ACC-RE is at say +25 that would increase the acc to 75 just from 1 blocked attack.Now he cant counter FD after a block cuz he's a destroyer.
    ·CT ACC-RE(I believe CT means counter)(says 25)=lets say +25 i think suggests after Azrael blocks and counters(lets say he's at 0) which normally increases by 75(25 from getting hit,25 from countering , and third 25 from successfully hitting an enemy,i might be wrong here , but doesn't matter , acc still increases +75 after block+counter) would be 0+75+25=100 , so a block+counter would raise from 0 to firing special again next attack time, and further if DEF ACC-RE is at +25 that would mean 0+75+25+another 25=125 for the next special.
    ·CR DMG RES(notice it's in percentage) lets say -25% , i believe would suggest , after Azrael gets critical hit , the crit dmg reduces meaning , if attacking ship has 250% crit dmg , 250%-25%=225% , so instead of receiving lets say 2.5m crit dmg he would receive 2.25m ,250k less.
    These are my best guesses and you have to say , they make good sense.

P.s. I thought about it and I might be wrong about the first two , as the next explanations make as much if not more sense.

·Effect AMP = let's say +10% Azrael curses enemies, and those cursed enemies lose 50%, stats so 50%+10%=60%,they would lose 60% of all stats instead of 50%.
    ·Effect RES = lets say -10% Ships get cursed by Azrael , losing 50% stats , so 50%-10%=40%, they would lose 40% of all stats instead of 50%.
    Last edited by Thedeadone; May 23rd, 2017 at 22:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedeadone View Post
    This might be correct ,as i assume Effect AMP stands for Effect amplification , and Effect RES stands for Effect resistance.So let's do examples with Azrael

·Effect AMP(notice it's in percentage)= lets say +10% suggesting Azrael special hitting enemy 70%+10%=80%
    ·Effect RES= lets say -10% suggesting being hit by Azrael special 70%-10%=60%

·Effect AMP = let's say +10% Azrael curses enemies, and those cursed enemies lose 50%, stats so 50%+10%=60%,they would lose 60% of all stats instead of 50%.
    ·Effect RES = lets say -10% Ships get cursed by Azrael , losing 50% stats , so 50%-10%=40%, they would lose 40% of all stats instead of 50%.
    This is 2 ways to understand Effect AMP and Effect RES that's excat? The first is the probability that the special occur and the second is the power of the special.

For the rest of your demonstration I agree, it would be logic if it works like this.
    Last edited by WarCry; May 24th, 2017 at 08:20.

Corporal
    I think Effect-AMP might be some additional chance for effects (debuffs) to work, while Effect-Res is a chance to resist the effect (completely negate it).

The resulting chance of any effect affects a ship would be: base chance (in the description, like stratus 60%) + attacker Effect-AMP - defender Effect-RES.

The effect potency would be unaffected if this is how it works. (meaning its the same as how volente thinks it works)

If Effect-AMP affects the potency of the effects, it would make buffer commanders overpowered since you cant Effect-RES when a ship buffs itself.
    Last edited by Suike; May 24th, 2017 at 09:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Suike View Post
    I think Effect-AMP might be some additional chance for effects (debuffs) to work, while Effect-Res is a chance to resist the effect (completely negate it).

The resulting chance of any effect affects a ship would be: base chance (in the description, like stratus 60%) + attacker Effect-AMP - defender Effect-RES.

The effect potency would be unaffected if this is how it works. (meaning its the same as how volente thinks it works)

If Effect-AMP affects the potency of the effects, it would make buffer commanders overpowered since you cant Effect-RES when a ship buffs itself.
    I agree with you, I have the feeling it works like this. It would be cool if tap could communicate about this new features.

True damage is the amount of damage dealt in case when defender DEF is higher than attacker ATK (or DeF+SDef vs Atk+SAtk)

The other new stats the way i understand them:
    In standard, when a ship is firing a normal attack (either critical or simple, his accu is recharged with +25)
    When a ship is firing a special attack, his accu is depleted unless it is stated otherwise in commander's description.
    Every time when a ship is hit, his accu is recharged with 25 points unless description of attacker's special states something different (Broom Bones or Armoray special does not charge accumulators of hitted ships)

ATK ACC-RE = The recharge rate of the accumulator due to a regualr attack. common value = +25
    DEF ACC-RE = The recharge rate of the accumulator when the ships is hit with a regular attack. common value = +25

CR ACC-RE = Accumulator recharge bonus value (in addition to +25 or +0 granted by the fact that ships is firing) when a critical attack is performed. Regular value for time being is 0.

BL ACC-RE = Defender's Accumulator bonus recharge when blocking an attack, in addition to regular accu increase for being hit. For time being it is also 0

CT ACC-RE = The bonus recharge rate of the accumulator when counter-attacking after successful block, common value at the moment is 0

CR DMG RES = chance to resist a critical attack once it was triggered (Crit attack is granted based on Crit attack chance / Anticrit pair of stats)
    For time being this stat has no pair stat, so there is a possible alternative reading- the amount of critical attack damage reduction (the missing pair of Crit ATK stat)

Effect AMP and Effect RES should be amplification of side effects of special attack and chance to resist or to reduce side effects of a special attack (so it has to be quite similar to other percentage pairs of stats)
    For time being i tend to believe it is a parameter that will enhance/reduce direct damage of special attack.

Unless we will get a comprehensive description of all those stats from t4f, this is my best guess on those stats at this moment.

My second guess - we will face some new equipment and/or galactonites soon enough to accomodate those new stats
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; May 25th, 2017 at 14:19.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member