Thread: How can I request a server merge?

How can I request a server merge?

Admin I want Marge server! How do way ? Thanks
    Last edited by Nachteule; May 30th, 2017 at 07:35. Reason: Made thread title clearer.

You can request for a server merger in the Write on this thread if you want a merge for your servers

Please consider that very often, after a server merger, many players on your server and alliance will stop playing because they no longer get as much credits from the arena.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Corporal
    I'm sorry, but I dont see why anyone would ever want a merge, if you think you willl get better rewards at pandora, think again because you dont choose who you will be merged too and after the merge you will face stronger servers, and if you think you will get better rewards at CtC, the players who will form an alliance probably wont include you as only the stronger from the the merged servers will be present, and if you are asking for a merge you probably isnt in this list...

I just you to notice that there are really no benefits for the players in a merge, specially because you dont choose who you will be merged to...

Quote Originally Posted by Suike View Post
    I just you to notice that there are really no benefits for the players in a merge, specially because you dont choose who you will be merged to...
    I agree except for one category: Players above VIP 9/10, because those are the stronger and they will have more fun to play against players with a minimum of strengh. (I'm not VIP 9 or 10, and I'll never been)
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Are you sure that others on your server want a merger? Maybe better to ask around first before trying to get a merger.

DONT DO IT! I loved being the arena top killer...now i often come in outside of the top 10 if i dont log back in and check before the reset! And Prims...ha gone are the days i used to claim it all.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    DONT DO IT! I loved being the arena top killer...now i often come in outside of the top 10 if i dont log back in and check before the reset! And Prims...ha gone are the days i used to claim it all.
    Confirm, don't do it!

As many players have highly suggested. Better don't merge! almost all will regret it. and even if you are the strongest now, no guarantee you will be the strongest after merge
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by ureh arshita View Post
    Admin I want Marge server! How do way ? Thanks
    u....u r mad sir! i'll kill u before u set the wildfire ablaze