Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graphics problem after new version

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    On ios there is no recording app. You have to use external camera and record your phone screen. And this is not a joke it's true.
    On Android there are a number of screen recording apps but not on ios.
    You do not need an external camera to record iOS device screen as video, you can use an app that supports AirPlay on Windows PC, if you have a Mac, you can use iTunes to record direct from the iOS device, through AirPlay

More information on the solution i use, can be found in the post Recording iOS Galaxy Legend Video on Windows Computer
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    You do not need an external camera to record iOS device screen as video, you can use an app that supports AirPlay on Windows PC, if you have a Mac, you can use iTunes to record direct from the iOS device, through AirPlay

More information on the solution i use, can be found in the post Recording iOS Galaxy Legend Video on Windows Computer
    Oh I didn't know this. And I guess many don't. Every time I have seen ios players post vid has been with external camera. But maybe most ios phone users also have Mac computer?

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Oh I didn't know this. And I guess many don't. Every time I have seen ios players post vid has been with external camera. But maybe most ios phone users also have Mac computer?
    Actually, i think most iPhone or iPad users do not have Mac computers, that is why most iOS players videos shared are shot with an external camera.

If one have a Mac, can just use the native AirPlay (wirelessly), and share the screen between the handheld device and the Mac computer.

With the Windows computer, one has to find the an AirPlay compatible software to make it compatible and share the screen to record. Unfortunately, most AirPlay on Windows are paid for or trial uses.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Problem fixed after the most recent update.

One-Star Admiral
    No, the game still dropped out during battle animations

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    Hi, use the ingame support area under settings, you'll get assistance directly from there faster.

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    until today same problem not fixed. wtf tap!?