Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: TS5 comming! its reality :)

  1. #1
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310

    Exclamation TS5 comming! its reality :)

    I hope all those who have full set of TS4 have noticed the fact that the next stage is open (lvl5, i guess).
    That means TAP prepared the path for TS5, so it is no longer a dream .. it is a pure fact.

    Good news is ... TS4 prices will drop even lower so do not start spending now on them..wait a bit longer you get them "almost" free
    Bad news, for those who spend loads of credits on TS4... its not the end game stuff , there we go ... I knew it
    Last edited by Frankie; May 18th, 2017 at 10:18.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  2. #2
    Brigadier 0rca234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    146
    Yes they became so cheap I already have 5 TS4s.
    What's a bit shocking is that only a few months ago it would have cost 200 to 400 to get a TS4 module. I kind of feel unsettled about how cheap they are now and them just being thrown out.

  3. #3
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rca234 View Post
    Yes they became so cheap I already have 5 TS4s.
    What's a bit shocking is that only a few months ago it would have cost 200 to 400 to get a TS4 module. I kind of feel unsettled about how cheap they are now and them just being thrown out.
    At least it is now quite common and a determined player can collect enough for a full set of TS4 modules. and it does make the fight ground quite fair. of course those who spent much earlier would not be happy, but that's the nature of the, spend to gain a advantage, even though it will be a temporary advantage.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  4. #4
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    395
    That's why I'm spending credits on Cmdrs, and only after they are available for a few months
    The other stuff I try to get for free from events or using cubits

    It will never end if I want to be first

  5. #5
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    That's why I'm spending credits on Cmdrs, and only after they are available for a few months
    The other stuff I try to get for free from events or using cubits

    It will never end if I want to be first
    To mee this is best strategy, if you do not engage in speed nor spending wars. Just enjoy as long as you can, if not get out asap. Keep your distance from all new "features" and packs ... set your pace, ignore special offers ... aiming just for long run, but many cannot resits temptation, because they can afford it and thus fuel the economy, where is demand, there will be always an offer.. and TAP is doing fantastic job ... new candies are comming, get ready to resist temptations if not you loose
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  6. #6
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    395
    Frankie, it's free2play but pay2win
    I play4fun, not pay2play

    The gameplay is improving and the new features are a plus point...
    But there are still some serious bugs like the game will drop when some battle animations are played...
    Arena, plundering DA, GL
    The worst is during GL after spending 3 supplies to select opponents, before I can start the battle, the game drops
    WASTING 3 SUPPLIES

  7. #7
    Section Leader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I hope all those who have full set of TS4 have noticed the fact that the next stage is open (lvl5, i guess).
    That means TAP prepared the path for TS5, so it is no longer a dream .. it is a pure fact.

    Good news is ... TS4 prices will drop even lower so do not start spending now on them..wait a bit longer you get them "almost" free
    Bad news, for those who spend loads of credits on TS4... its not the end game stuff , there we go ... I knew it
    My first and last 2 ts4 modules were bought with free crystals from market so i will not spend this year on ts5.
    Best Regards,

    General Discussion Section Leader

    Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

  8. #8
    The trident are still expansive and rare... I almost have a full set of TS4 but only 2 have a decent improvement
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

    Lt: The immortal +7

    "I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

  9. #9
    Just got my full TS4 set and TS5 are coming soon? I say it is coming too soon..

  10. #10
    Major General
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    186
    TS5 will be obviously released next week for top spenders when CCC play off starts.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •