Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alliance Between Giants - New Flagship Burglar Kate [13 - 15 May 2017]

She is cheaper than the previous Dark FS if I'm not wrong?
    She really is interesting, I'll try to save credit to buy her and by the time see how the new category of FS is evolving. If they launch a new one each month it coulb be very tricky...

The Dark FS still is better againt raksha otherwise I think she is more powerfull.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    She is cheaper than the previous Dark FS if I'm not wrong?
    She really is interesting, I'll try to save credit to buy her and by the time see how the new category of FS is evolving. If they launch a new one each month it coulb be very tricky...

The Dark FS still is better againt raksha otherwise I think she is more powerfull.
    DFS had initial price of 79k Credits. Kitty had 90k worst case. DFS fits better into fleets without debuffs or can help against strong buffs of defending player.

So DFS good against Raksha, Ursa, Louise, Star Lord, Sturdy, Dor... and not good with own Azrael, Knous, Stratus, FD, Fitzgerald. Kitty matches easier with own fleet. As shields go to other ships she is very supportive.

But before all the speed makes the key difference.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I agree with you Nachteule, to bad i spend 75K credit in monoploy for raksha... i could have the mistress....
    Since we have the same fleet i think i' ll wait for her

Section Leader
    22k more speed thats very good for us if we will save credits.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    DFS had initial price of 79k Credits. Kitty had 90k worst case. DFS fits better into fleets without debuffs or can help against strong buffs of defending player.
    I looked at the first event description of DFS and the total price for open 18 chests and get 1 DNA of the DFS was 79730 credits when tap launched him. The total price was almost 180K credits.

You made a very good move to wait as well as the other who are getting the mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    I looked at the first event description of DFS and the total price for open 18 chests and get 1 DNA of the DFS was 79730 credits when tap launched him. The total price was almost 180K credits.

You made a very good move to wait as well as the other who are getting the mistress.
    If I remember correctly, when DFS was first launched, only need 1 DNA to compose and get DFS. The 2nd time round, DFS needed 2 DNAs to compose and the price of worse case was also similar to the first launch.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

That's true... I forgot sorry my mistake.

One-Star Admiral
    Hi, anyone knows the worst case scenario for Kate now?

Well today I feel lucky as had to spend 24k (13th chest for first DNA and 12th chest for second DNA) to get Kate (worst case is about 80k). :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

One-Star Admiral
    Congrats
    I only have 50k so I will wait for the next event...
    I don't want to waste my credits in Lady Luck decides to stay with you for a longer time