Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Explorers Feedback - Legendary Equiptment question

Explorers Feedback - Legendary Equiptment question

Hello guys! I would like to ask, if buying that Explorers Feedback - Legendary Equiptment pack is considered as buying credits ? It gives 600 credits so i wonder if i buy it, will it count as if i had bought credits ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    Hello guys! I would like to ask, if buying that Explorers Feedback - Legendary Equiptment pack is considered as buying credits ? It gives 600 credits so i wonder if i buy it, will it count as if i had bought credits ?
    I would assume yes, because for cash you receive credits and that should qualify a purchase. I never tried it by myself, so I hope others can confirm this..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

You get everything named in the bag so yes you will receive 600 credits + the items listed. You will also get the rewards for a single purchase of 600 credits.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    You get everything named in the bag so yes you will receive 600 credits + the items listed. You will also get the rewards for a single purchase of 600 credits.
    There you have it. You get the VIP points and the rewards from puchasing 600 credits as if you brought credits.

Private
    I have bought a specific "Pack" for 5,49 EURO and never got a(n additional) discount for the offered commanders. As it states in the description of the event "...players who purchase any amount of credits can purchase ...commanders... at a great discount"

Can anybody else confirm that or I got scammed?

Quote Originally Posted by gas1975 View Post
    I have bought a specific "Pack" for 5,49 EURO and never got a(n additional) discount for the offered commanders. As it states in the description of the event "...players who purchase any amount of credits can purchase ...commanders... at a great discount"

If you haven't purchased any credits, when you try to buy the discounted commanders (except for Okto & Warden), the message "You haven't reached the requirements, failed to purchase" will be shown.

No additional discount will be given. The discount shown will be what is given for this event.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by gas1975 View Post

My understanding is this ...

1. you buy packs with credits or credits alone as required for the purchase of the commanders in the shop
    2. you can buy them for the price they already show. The price tag is the DISCOUNTED price, thats why they flash "Orange/red" ..
    as nopo said, no other as the "hypotetical discount" which was calculated just by tap in advance and compared to previous sales prices..
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    If you haven't purchased any credits, when you try to buy the discounted commanders (except for Okto & Warden), the message "You haven't reached the requirements, failed to purchase" will be shown.

No additional discount will be given. The discount shown will be what is given for this event.

Thanks NOPO, it is clear now.

Frankie that was my understanding too reading the description, that you can buy the commander at the price tag shown and if you want to have extra discount you have to buy some credits. Anyway, business as usual for tap.
    Last edited by gas1975; May 12th, 2017 at 08:11.

gas1975,
    there was recently just one event where addtional discount was given.
    Tha was Black Market, when discount cupons were used, you were given directly back the coresponding ammount of Crystals after purchase.

No longer playing GL ...

Section Leader
    Yes i think you already tested and got the credits as my late answer is.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice