Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SUB-SS Commanders are coming again!!!

Yes... I also agree with Frankie. The offers have gotten better.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Their offers are better, the costs are lower now for many items in the game, there is less randomness in the game than before.. overal, t4f is heading in the right direction lately.. i hope this trend will persist
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Their offers are better, the costs are lower now for many items in the game, there is less randomness in the game than before.. overal, t4f is heading in the right direction lately.. i hope this trend will persist
    I think it means they will launch lvl 3 equipment very soon as well as TS5 moduls^^
    But anyway it's cool to get good stuff at a cheaper price!
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    I think it means they will launch lvl 3 equipment very soon as well as TS5 moduls^^
    But anyway it's cool to get good stuff at a cheaper price!
    Well Yes and No..The best expression is "Definitively Maybe"!,

I have seen TS5 coming when they released TS3 just too obvious (for me) even untill now no offical statement on TS5 was made ...There was one Hoax TS5 circulating on Facebook which then TAP denied
    As for Leg.Equpment "round 3".. sure.. now they try to get most out of it as they see decline in interest and saturation by players who could afford it, now they go mainstream which also means something new is comming ... not necessary "round 3" because that might upset the "those" who spend 20k+ on it and now you can get it for 7.5k? So we need a "new candy" for the kids...

With TS5 i would not be surprised because of Xmas bug abuse, at that time
    - many players got TS4 very cheaply (100$ investment which you could recall on Android systems, for zero costs)
    - the leveling up was MUCH MUCH faster.. so many of the "abusers" maxed them up in no time .. by the time TAP realized it and later NERFED the incrementation, where you now need +200caps/tries to make <5%, was also VERY UNFAIR to all of us who can never CATCH UP, unless you spend and you are very lucky ..
    so releasing TS5 would be a way how to get partially things fixed for Hi End players but for rest of us ...that would take a lot of time to by-pass the abuser generation anyway ...
    Last edited by Frankie; May 11th, 2017 at 10:33.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Brigadier
    I actually see them adding to the research center and adding new stuff to the equipment, new levels. They are definitely trying to balance the middle class:-) The big spenders will own everyone not a big spender. Even if you collect every non red SS commander, the big spender will still own you. So I think they are trying to create inner-class warfare so the big spenders are in one class, the middle (this is the bulk of the players) class is in one class, and the streerage(those that don't spend or spend very little) class is in another. Then add a new PvP event within the individual classes. GL is fun, but it's getting to the point where I'm faced up against the big spender and his all Madden team.

It's like every other game of this genre; non spenders cannot compete with top spenders no matter how smart you play, but big spenders get bored, frustrated and quit, while the cheaper players tend to outlast them in the end. At least this has been my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Nev Bowman View Post
    It's like every other game of this genre; non spenders cannot compete with top spenders no matter how smart you play, but big spenders get bored, frustrated and quit, while the cheaper players tend to outlast them in the end. At least this has been my experience.
    I fully agree, i think this is the same for most of us ... many many players quit along the way, the presistency is just way how to pass them, new content helps but only of the spenders quit...
    well but as long as you have fun and dont mind p2w principle one can still enjoy it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    Then add a new PvP event within the individual classes. GL is fun, but it's getting to the point where I'm faced up against the big spender and his all Madden team.
    Indeed the matching GL alorithm is frustrating but this is how tap is trying to "balance" your win/loose and then match you in the same group somehow regardless what the force is,there might be some restriction to levels +/-6? (my experience i faced lowest players 99lvl but force 700m+) so you do face monsers from the other side of this world 2-3 times the force one has...
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Section Leader
    I just eondering, anyone purchased any dark commander?
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    I just eondering, anyone purchased any dark commander?
    I read from a player at Facebook. He got Dark Zooey. After a short period of testing he switched back to Fearsome Devil. Speed-wise Burglar Kate is the better investment. After a player has all modern commanders for their Galaxy Heroes speed buff, all Meteors R7 with high level, Burglar Kate (new FS skin) he could get some more speed from old Darks. Before I think they are not worth the investment.

The player who reported at Facebook that he purchased a Dark Ship Pack initially purchased the 15k Credits because of a translation mistake, only. In his language (French) the event read like "you get a Dark Ship Pack if you purchase 15k Credits". But even then I think there are better occasions to purchase 15k Credits with interesting bonus.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Major General
    I would have considered buying an SS if this pack was not random. I would choose between Dark Razz or Dark queen shamen.
    for me it is insane to invest 100$ and then spend even more in credits to have a random ship.
    They would have much higher sales simply putting a choice pack.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |