Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SUB-SS Commanders are coming again!!!

SUB-SS Commanders are coming again!!!

This event is a f##king joke. U have to spend 100$ before you can even buy the damn pack. AND! The commander is RANDOM! Wtf!!

I'll simply pass as if this event never happened. Not that I wanted a dark commander, but this way it is present no way.
    Rocky

FS +4 (Violette) Valerie +5 (Jackie+) Alfred+6 (Krill+7) Geoffrey +6 (Acc'tan +4) Stratus +6 (Kit+4)

this is not even TapTrap ... because one with a sound mind would never even consider buying the "dead wood" SS (with some exceptions as always).
    I just pass as always .. also the tother Supper Stingy offers for old commanders...joke $$$ joke for me, with conditional purchases
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by matilda View Post
    This event is a f##king joke. U have to spend 100$ before you can even buy the damn pack. AND! The commander is RANDOM! Wtf!!
    What is a forking joke? And how did you get the in-game letter hiding algorithm working here in forum???

As for the matter itself...
    This event is for high spenders/collectors. The only benefit those commanders give is some speed which may matter in the world of 5 Meteor R7 level 11. Additionally it will not produce duplicates which is indeed a great thing if you are among the players that consider purchasing a Dark Ship Pack.

I think tap4fun has to make offers for all categories of players and therefore I am fine with that.

Btw.: Purchasing the 600 Credits Pack today and tomorrow will give you a Legendary Equipment level II - so there are also reasonable offers for low spenders.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

One-Star Admiral
    Revenues for the 3.5 Anniversary Event must have fallen short...
    Now NO FREE Cmdrs

For Collectors and those spending $$$

No free SS commanders are a good thing, imho (unless all get the same)! There has been a lot anger among players about giving out randomly eternal speed advantage to those lucky dudes who got Celeste, Razz, Vela'rath...

Now you have to spend significantly for the little speed advantage they give and that fits better into pay2win universe.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

1) No duplicates - good
    2) Definitely for collectors
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post

I think tap4fun has to make offers for all categories of players and therefore I am fine with that.

Btw.: Purchasing the 600 Credits Pack today and tomorrow will give you a Legendary Equipment level II - so there are also reasonable offers for low spenders.
    I totaly agree with that!
    The previous SS events was not fair at all because some players had arturis or dark hartmann/razz and other the poor carter ou alkatraz loooool

It's better to spend 2000 credits by buying 8 chips to make a legendary equipment lvl 2 or to buy a 600 credits pack to get 15.

It's not a good strategy to change commanders every 2 months imop.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    It's not a good strategy to change commanders every 2 months imop.
    This is true for you and me, few others as well
    But for those who can afford it, now they will much more profit, no loss on cores... so they can go for the latest/greatest
    Its costly sure.. but less as before, and that trap will be used ... its psychlogy, really good move.

And yes Nachteule is right, they should cover all market segments... they try to see if there is a potential in this, I give credit to TAP for all their inventive strategies in marketing I really believe that they HIRED new guys there! Since begining of this year we do see some improvements ...
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...