Thread: primus rewards

primus rewards

Will be nice to see some changes in Primus rewards.. Most of player would like to get also something else than cubits and prestige....
    With lvl105 to 110 will be nice to see some pandora core or gala energy
    floricanu.s831
    World 794 (Android)

Quote Originally Posted by floricanu View Post
    Will be nice to see some changes in Primus rewards.. Most of player would like to get also something else than cubits and prestige....
    With lvl105 to 110 will be nice to see some pandora core or gala energy
    well thats an inetersting idea, I do agree with maybe even more cubbits would be apperciated and these days you also need lot of gala energy ... prestige is not rewarding at all ...

actually if player reaches 20mil -the END game Prestige level he should get the DARK FS ship automatically as reward!
    He deserves it for such long dedication much more that that!
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral
    Frankie, I support your idea of getting the Dark FS for FREE if we reach 20milliion

I agree... the rewards are really low and not usefull at all...
    Power core, gala energy and DA would be more usefull! So tap if you read this, please make us feel better so that we can increase our donnation for your summer holidays
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Section Leader
    Also if what you wrote guys here cant be get from primus maybe to get x2 more cubits from primus at higher level will be good too.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    Frankie, I support your idea of getting the Dark FS for FREE if we reach 20milliion
    for 10mil we got +1 position (9th field) unlocked so going 2x the distance should be worth much more (takes 2-3 years to finish 20mil depens on your play style, me 2yrs passed 13mils now).

Dark FS is one option, there are many more ...permanet card! something what real players can really apperciate, would be also very good.. again ther are many options and many ideas but, stingy devs wont give a thing.. they need $$$ ... but very often forget their loyal player base, so... How about to do something nice for them?
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    very often forget their loyal player base, so... How about to do something nice for them?
    Hey buddy they made a hard work to merge you server! this is a great gift! Isn't?! I'm kidding with you^^ Better laughing than crying ... it will happen to us all sooner or later.

+1 to get the Dark FS when we reache 20M prestige
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    Hey buddy they made a hard work to merge you server! this is a great gift! Isn't?! .
    Yes indeed Tap did hell of the job, mostly they merge round 10 servers,... we hit the JackPot = 15 servers (more big guys) ...what else I could add, could not be happier I just smile ... and I watch the action (but I got used to it, moved on, already in the past...)

No longer playing GL ...

I vote as well if we reach 20M get Dark FS for free! :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].