Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Planet Exploration 2017-05-09 (7 days)

yep me too passed wave 12 today and stop on 13... they can keep the rewards ... too hard. who has succeded ?
    Best Regards - The Force be with you JEDI
    Flybuste.s54 - World688(699)708(iOS) - Lvl 110 -VIP11
    PVP: King's GL [+15], Richard[+15], Rick [+15], Sona [+15], Slade T-IV [+15]

Section Leader
    10 waves only not enough power
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

One-Star Admiral
    Not worth paying more than 400 credits to complete 15 waves...
    And only if you can complete it by the 3rd day of the event.
    Managed to clear lvl11 on the 2nd day without using free revive
    Waiting for 3rd day to clear lvl12
    Only getting what's free

I have SL +7, Fritz +8, Alfred +6, Geoffrey +7 & FS +6
    800+ millions

To pass lvl12 is really difficul. 3B force... Come on Tap...then 20 is 6B

Quote Originally Posted by FlybintheSky View Post
    yep me too passed wave 12 today and stop on 13... they can keep the rewards ... too hard. who has succeded ?
    I did with 400 Credits today. (200 wasted for an "experiment" with Maggie using the new freedom of lossless augmentation...)
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I did with 400 Credits today. (200 wasted for an "experiment" with Maggie using the new freedom of lossless augmentation...)
    hehe as always Nachteule was flying through good fleet, strategy and skill is required ..
    maybe Fitz was the key ingredient
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

I am surprised by what you say, I find that WH easy at least much more than the previous one ...
    Today I completed wave 13 with 2 free revives + 200 credits for another one.

I died on wave 14 with 55% left. Here again I sacrificed my FS, SL and fitz killed 2 ships due to the frog of SL (and very low hp of opponents) and the plundered S ATK from fitz! The stronger the enemy are, the more these two ships are devastating!

I have only 612M strenght with no ships at +7 so I think it's not so bad what i did.
    Last edited by WarCry; May 10th, 2017 at 11:58.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    I am surprised by what you say, I find that WH easy at least much more than the previous one ...

I died on wave 14 with 55% left. Here again I sacrificed my FS, SL and fitz killed 2 ships due to the frog of SL (and very low hp of opponents) and the plundered S ATK from fitz! The stronger the enemy are, the more these two ships are devastating!

I have only 612M strenght with no ships at +7 so I think it's not so bad what i did.
    We have the same commanders in fleet if I remember right the decoding of your commander's pseudonyms.

This is indeed a very good fleet for WH. Star Lord makes himself and others just deal damage for getting hit/killed. And as those commanders are not very dodgy Azrael can make them easy prey. Fitzgerald indeed benefits a lot from strong opponents as he adds the drained S-ATK to his S-ATK value not to the special modifier. And FD keeps Incendi, Trickster's and Lily's under control, lowers DEF/S-DEF and has a longer survival than Joya for instance.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post

Ah ha. now that's the tactic. The 860M account that i was using, didn't have high hull reshape and cabin upgrades, so is quite weak in that sense.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    We have the same commanders in fleet if I remember right the decoding of your commander's pseudonyms.
    Yes you are right! We have the same commanders but mine are little child compar to yours
    Just a question beside, on what ship do you affect Krill in your common pvp fleet? SL or Azrael?
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"