Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandora Power Core Return Changed for Ship Reverting!!!

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    GREAT NEWS for ALL players!

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...Ship-Reverting

Players will get ALL cores back when using revert!

THANK YOU TAP!

Now I can try my DarkBoris which I would never do not being this change ...
    Nice for you and maybe tap will put again the event with dark commanders.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Thank you Nachteule for this clarification, I had no idea as I never had crystals to make any +8.
    .. so the announcement is spot on..

so as a general consequence, the need for Ship-class chips will go up, people will have more cores
    I think it is very good move from TAP ... they might profit definitively not just us players
    I see this as win-win. On players side more flexibility because of removal of these tremendous extra costs for purchasing a new commander just to reach previous commander's augmentation level. On tap4fun's side I think happier players will result in less quits and the budgets will just move to other gaming areas not be shortened.

And with Power Cores being a lifetime achievement now (except for augmentation fails) I suppose more players will go for new commanders and invest every now and then when they reach the second last chest without DNA drop... .
    Last edited by Nachteule; May 8th, 2017 at 14:41.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    Interesting
    Great to be able to recycle resources for augmentation
    Opens up new possibilities like focusing on buying new Cmdrs and augmenting them without having to spend credits on replenishing Cores...

So where's the Sting?
    Frankie, your take on this?
    How is Tap4Fun gonna benefit?
    As Nachteule mentioned, this is a real Win-Win for both sides (both players and Game developer).
    Fore sure players who:
    - have high agumented commanders (+8 to +15)
    - who frequently go after newly released commanders
    - who would like to try diferent commandrs / strategies in Arena or Wormholes
    at the end they will not loose cores, so less cost on their side ..
    so Players will have more cash/credits to spend on new releases and this will fuel the game economy and Tap will profit.

So win-win? .. sure, pay to win principle will be actually amplified and gap between weaker/ stronger will be even magnified... because lost of cores for players who go for +15 and start again WAS huge,... now? they will be back on +15 with their new commander IMMEDIATELLY
    and for those who cannot afford new commanders, they bite the dust as always because new OP commanders have such a strategic advantage for next 3-4 months ...

but if you dont care about rankings (as me) and meeting monsters in Pandora .. its great news for lower-end (no spending- up to month card) players too, you can try different things and enjoy the game even more ... thanks for it...

My case, I have Geofrey +7 still dont have or cant afford replacement but got Dark Boris, I know he is not much better, I will not upgrade MC ..but at least I can have fun to try something ...
    Last edited by Frankie; May 9th, 2017 at 06:41.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One of the best things done by Tap
    floricanu.s831
    World 794 (Android)

This is a very good move. And i can now safely revert without feeling a loss
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri