Thread: Looking for advice about replacing Azrael by Raksha

Lightbulb Looking for advice about replacing Azrael by Raksha

Hi all,

You can see in my signature my current fleet, also I have Raksha and I'm wondering if I should replace Azreal with Raksha. I have TS4 modul for protector and rover and they are at the same lvl, also Raksha is already at +5.

I'm wondering about it for 3 reasons:
    1- I still need 90+ rover chips to make krill +7, if I revert Azrael I'll get 64 chips back.
    2- Raksha is very powerfull, when I face him in GL if my oponent has first shoot, I loose 99% of battles. No many players have Dark FS but he can still be blocked with kitt...
    3- Azrael has a bad hit rate and don't do a lot of damage. But has you know, if he curse some ships, the game is probably over for the oponent.

The main problem is I run SL. In addition to the fact that raksha will decrease the damage reflection skill, he will also take the first shoot and then reduce the power of SL.

What's your opinion guys?

Thanks for advices!
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

You could consider to bench FD

As for your signature, I'm still not 100% sure who is who
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    You could consider to bench FD
    I Agree.After the reshape increase,ships have way too much hp,which means FD won't one shot kill,so he is not as useful, and Azrael won't one shot die , which makes his plummeting by 50% very useful probably more so than before the hp increase.

Thanks guys
    Yes I was wondering about FD as well... But he has a lot of assist since he blocks the other destructer and when he do his special he is a tank and weakens the opponent's ships

I have SL+6 (+7 in 1/2 months),FD+4, Fitz+6 (+7 in 1/2 months), Azrael+4
    Raksha +5

In case when you have 1st strike, Raksha will tank pretty well first round of hits, while your fleet will whipe out the opponent (consider to set Azrael to fire second after raksha, instead of SL)

In case when you will fire second.... Az's skill of blocking cursed targets for 2 rounds from firing their special will help to counteract ennemy's destroyers from firing their special. Also StarLord will add here his valuable contribution by plundering accumulators. This tandem could cover 4 out of 5 of opponent's ships so you will have a pretty good chance to disable ennemy FD and to kill him eventually.
    Besides, in case when your first line of defences will be defeated, you have Ursa and Fitz to help.

Fitz could weaken second round special attacks and you may have another round of specials on your side.
    Btw, Az's native hitrate is much better than hitrate of half of my fleet. Still, i'm able to fight since all my TSx modules are set on hitrate in first percentage parameter
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; May 4th, 2017 at 12:59.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Raksha is very good but you are doomed agains FD fleets (removing FD) ... in case you do not Criple/Deacu FD fast .. Azrael criple effect is not 100% but at the end it is game, so try it and you will see.. many depends on fleet layout and oponent ships
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

With new unlocked Reshape levels some commanders lost a bit of their value and others are improved. For me Raksha is clearly on the loser side and Azrael among the winners. Hitrate is not the best but given the fact TO has TS-45 hitrate should be good enough for current environment (I don't count Caroline here). With more Carolines upcoming with next chest event Raksha will have an even harder life with Kit. But before leveling any other Rover I would indeed "finish" Krill.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Ok thanks all.

I'll wait and see what happends. Maybe I'll replace FD but at the moment he is still very used by my enemies so I need the Jack!
    FD and Azreal will stay in stand-by and I'll keep focus and the others.

Have a good day!