Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about the reduction of chests this week?

Section Leader

What do you think about the reduction of chests this week?

Hello!
    What do you think about the redusction of chests for get commanders at 16,14 chests to open for the worst case? Can this help us the low spending players?
    This also announce a reduction of all chests future events?
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

It's swank, it won't change the worst case price. 20x100= 2000 10x200=2000.... It's just a technique to make us believe it's cheaper
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

It does impact the result. If previously we have 18 time of chances to get a commander, now we have less chance. And who knows if TAP also change the chance probability each time we tap it.
    aMaRz.s255

I agree with both previous posters. The reduction of chests does not mean at all the final price needs to be lower. But so far we saw quite reasonable worst-case prices in those events with reduced chest count. So as many participations in chest events mean going for all chests I think if reduced chest amount goes along with lowered prices I am ok with that.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

yes I have observed the same,...and agree with previous posts

as mentioned in other post I believe that bar events will slowly disapear and chest events stay, and thus you get much less fort he maximum price you pay in >80% cases.

Lower number of chest does not guarantie lower price, you end up mostly going all the way (with few lucky exceptions)

Positive is that the total price (worst case scenario) was lower in comparison with previous events, so there was a discount, and people who could affrd it they could benefit. However, with this rapid decay of the pricing any new investment in commanders is very risky as it deperciates very quickly and just paying players can afford it, rest of us has to wait for what ever TAP throws at as and think 2x before any purchase (as most of us do)
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Colonel
    My feeling is that this price reduction of commanders was well balanced by the reduced chances to recevie a DNA as wherever I read all people receive the DNA only at last chest or so. So the less price is more then blanced by reduced probability, meaning more credits spent and more money for tap
    last but not least, less chests mean higher prices for the first chests compared to earlier, so the usual 3 chests that we all open in each event are more expensive and again more money for TAP....

The only thing changed is that now you are more to get that Dna in the last 3 chest
    floricanu.s831
    World 794 (Android)

Quote Originally Posted by floricanu View Post
    The only thing changed is that now you are more to get that Dna in the last 3 chest
    Yes I have seen the same on my server. the SL DNA was pulled by few guys always on the last chest
    They did not only the number of the chests but also the odds behind
    I certainly refrain from buying a new commander soon.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral
    It was mentioned that the number of chests to be opened for a DNA is determined once you click to open a chest...
    If that's true, then it doesn't matter which chest you open.
    Only how many chests were opened

Major General
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    It was mentioned that the number of chests to be opened for a DNA is determined once you click to open a chest...
    If that's true, then it doesn't matter which chest you open.
    That is completely true. The reduction of chests number doesn't mean you will reduce probability from 1/18 to 1/14, 1/11 etc. It was proved the chest event doesn't work like that.
    At some point (when you login, open an event or whatever) the random decides how many chests you have to open to get the DNA. The price for commanders is lower - that is also true - and what it will mean we will see in the future, but most probably the new generation of heroes is coming.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |