Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Overall Suppression - Star Lord [04 - 06 May 2017]

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    Patience.....I really tried it and tried it for months so I got Stratus and 1/2 of Raksha. If only I had waited 10 days I would have had 1/2 of SL. On that Starocean R6....you know it will be insanely expensive out of the gate:-)
    this is the WORST thing you can do!
    Please avoid going for 1xDNA and then next event for 2nd DNA ... within a month, the prices can/will drop a lot and you waste credits or another commander will be released which might fit better to your strategy. Best is to compose commander directly during 1 event you indend to go for it (having credits for worst case scenario always).

But again you better learn fast in this very dynamic enviroment
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Star Lord does not take 35 akku, he takes 35% of your akku.
    Wow! Nice one Nachteule, I did not notice this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Keep in mind: TAP is not a charity! They know how to trick/decieve and use marketing to get your $$$. Do you really think that this is a "give away present"? think twice ...
    Everyone here should listen to these wise words from this person.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    this is the WORST thing you can do!
    Please avoid going for 1xDNA and then next event for 2nd DNA ... within a month, the prices can/will drop a lot and you waste credits or another commander will be released which might fit better to your strategy. Best is to compose commander directly during 1 event you indend to go for it (having credits for worst case scenario always).

But again you better learn fast in this very dynamic enviroment
    Yeah I guess waiting to get 1 chip isn't a great idea. But then again no way am I going to compete for the top 50. We have one guy on our server that buys everything that comes out. New kate too. I figure 500 every month he is plunking down but it does help he's #1 on arena and gets 18000 credits every month.

One-Star Admiral
    If he has $$$....

Three-Star Admiral
    i do have the $$$ but lolz its never justified to pay more than $80 for any game