Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Overall Suppression - Star Lord [04 - 06 May 2017]

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by FlybintheSky View Post
    Question: I buy or I do not buy?
    Answer: You need or want? Yes.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

A release of Star Ocean R-6 could devaluate Star Lord significantly. So maybe that's in the release plan already....

But also many players got SL because they thought it might be the limited X-mas commander of 2016. So probably the market is saturated for higher prices and the lowering is just an adaptation to the funds of players thinking about purchasing him but not owning the wallets of early adopters.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    WTF! 25 days ago i was extremely lucky to get him for "only" 36k credits when he was 60k in worst case and now, he is 35k in worst case + 20k worth of compose bonus.
    Atleast you still enjoyed having him in your fleet for the last 25 days.

I agree though it is strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    A release of Star Ocean R-6 could devaluate Star Lord significantly. So maybe that's in the release plan already....
    Interesting as I was thinking of leveling up my R5 galactonite to have 70 accumulator so commanders can still fire their special even after Star Lord does his trick.
    Last edited by 0rca234; May 4th, 2017 at 22:24.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rca234 View Post
    Interesting as I was thinking of leveling up my R5 galactonite to have 70 accumulator so commanders can still fire their special even after Star Lord does his trick.
    Unless your commanders equipped with such a Star Ocean don't have initial accu of 60 or higher it won't work. Star Lord does not take 35 akku, he takes 35% of your akku. I think you find more details on that in the Commander Handbook written by Pietro/Anakin.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Brigadier
    Patience.....I really tried it and tried it for months so I got Stratus and 1/2 of Raksha. If only I had waited 10 days I would have had 1/2 of SL. On that Starocean R6....you know it will be insanely expensive out of the gate:-)

Rumors for SO R6 are out there for more than an year now and still, we haven't seen one yet. My bet is, we will not see one until end of the year. So SL will be viable commander for another 6 months or so. T4F always try to keep their new commanders top of the line for 9-12 months.

I got him yesterday and a good upgrade from Stratus. Even if Tap release so R6, Starlord will prevent crazy overcharged first s-atk (at least I hope) and he will always have the reflection damage.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I got him yesterday and a good upgrade from Stratus. Even if Tap release so R6, Starlord will prevent crazy overcharged first s-atk (at least I hope) and he will always have the reflection damage.
    Yes! SL decrease the targets acc with a % value so he will be much more powerfull if they release SO R6.
    But for those like me who bought SL at a high price without bonus, it's really unfair... but that's the game...
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

To all, thank you for the advice !
    I also think that SOR6 will arrive soon and that the DUAL SO R6 will be for the end of the year. There was the appearance of the DUAL R7, it will continue. And the new commanders will be, as usual, stronger than the old ones. And so on.
    Best Regards - The Force be with you JEDI
    Flybuste.s54 - World688(699)708(iOS) - Lvl 110 -VIP11
    PVP: King's GL [+15], Richard[+15], Rick [+15], Sona [+15], Slade T-IV [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    Rumors for SO R6 are out there for more than an year now and still, we haven't seen one yet. My bet is, we will not see one until end of the year. So SL will be viable commander for another 6 months or so. T4F always try to keep their new commanders top of the line for 9-12 months.
    Do not expect any "big" anouncement, they introduce things quietly. The "seasoned" players can always recognize the pattern and thats all what we try to do ... to somehow preditct the future moves, to give the best advice to others those who try to invest hard saved credits and on low budget ...
    Also look at the R7 duals there has been pattern last 6 months whete the price and mumber of "paid/free" rewards including R6 prism camewent up ... (VIP packs, CtC, worm holes,...) and bang one day you wake up and R7 is here ...
    Indication of SL sell out, should make you think twice ... he is best commander I could afford from saved month cards (62k), but wont last for long ...as plenty of others,

Keep in mind: TAP is not a charity! They know how to trick/decieve and use marketing to get your $$$. Do you really think that this is a "give away present"? think twice ...
    Last edited by Frankie; May 5th, 2017 at 10:24.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...