Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Week - New server merger

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I did the same yesterday. One korean is lv109 and 2,3bn force. And 8-10 players are above 1bn.

Btw some of the surrounding worlds are as dead as the dark side of the moon. Like one world that has just one player above lv100. He was only like lv104 and not very strong. A one player server. Talk about easy credits. Then another world had four players at lv107. So it's all very different from server to server.
    let us see, the D-day has come... I should actually say the M-day has come, now we get "enhanced player experience and interaction" .. yeea ..I wait so long, thx for it
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Looks like TAP is pussing hard to compress the field and reduce ammount of free credits in the game, trying to push players to again buy the credits for $$$ (maximize profits per server...).

I guess it might be game over for many ...this time also my server is merging (together 15 servers?!) ... there is no way I can be competitive, well that might be the final push for me I was waiting for ... cant compete with gorilaz

BTW, ASR we wont be merged together ..

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...r-Merge-Notice
    Like you wrote up for many will be game over and for me too in case of any merge this year, as i saw in the past may could be the last month fir merge servers, main reason for this its the small amount spended by each server because of low players.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

And yet another merger and more happy players

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...r-Merge-Notice

good luck to all of you
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...