Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Week - New server merger

Thumbs up New Week - New server merger

Looks like TAP is pussing hard to compress the field and reduce ammount of free credits in the game, trying to push players to again buy the credits for $$$ (maximize profits per server...).

I guess it might be game over for many ...this time also my server is merging (together 15 servers?!) ... there is no way I can be competitive, well that might be the final push for me I was waiting for ... cant compete with gorilaz

BTW, ASR we wont be merged together ..

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...r-Merge-Notice
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Looks like TAP is pussing hard to compress the field and reduce ammount of free credits in the game, trying to push players to again buy the credits for $$$ (maximize profits per server...).

I guess it might be game over for many ...this time also my server is merging (together 15 servers?!) ... there is no way I can be competitive, well that might be the final push for me I was waiting for ... cant compete with gorilaz

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...r-Merge-Notice
    I'm sorry to hear that...
    If I understood, you don't buy credits anymore so you are useless for tap and then, they don't mind if you quitte. It's very hard but economic has no heart. Wringing the players until they have no more to give^^

But I see a guy on this forum who has almost the same fleet as Nachteule but he is VIP0 how could it be possible?!
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that...
    If I understood, you don't buy credits anymore so you are useless for tap and then, they don't mind if you quitte. It's very hard but economic has no heart. Wringing the players until they have no more to give^^
    Your understaning is correct, no more month card ..TAP messed up with Xmas (that was the trigger) and IF fiasco ensured me that was right decission, recent one with 120credits packs removed (even not used by me)... I was just laughing what else TAP can pull ..

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post

But I see a guy on this forum who has almost the same fleet as Nachteule but he is VIP0 how could it be possible?!
    Do you mean Donatello?
    WELL, you know there is not everything as it seems ...
    VIP0 means he did not purchased in game for $$$ any credits....

HOWEVER: there are other sources of credits: arena / forum and facebook groups...

...in case of "D" it is FaceBook group which brings him lot of credits, for lot of work ...I believe "D" is admin of one of the most active Facebook group Art of War (many Like NoPo, Nachteule, ASR are part of it ... maybe they can comment)

if you are an Admin of Advanced FB group or FB group which is recognized by Tap4Fun it is significant ammount (in the range of 5000-6000/ per week or even more) which comes to your account as "compensation" ..nice..

My understanding is you can have 2 admins (so each of them, if I am correct?! it was some time I was told exactly..)
    Our Group is having 1x co-admin and he is getting 3k per week ..(50% of admin income, makes sense)
    Active members are rewarded as well for their contribution ...bug reporting/ suggestions / fedbacks .. etc
    some groups are having 50 to 200 members so it takes time when you get your turn but 3k credits in 6-8weeks possible is you are in Advanced group (in the range of 20k credits per week distributed) ...

again let me stess, it is lot of work to report to TAP all the group activities and things I mentioned above. These guys deserve it ..(i would rather spend 10$ (month card) as do the work of the Admin...)

on other hand VIP0 does not mean that guy has no credit income, it can be easy >10k (or 20k) per month...
    Last edited by Frankie; May 2nd, 2017 at 13:52.
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Yes I was hoping that we could make a legendary server and kick Kartman and Drakoxa but lucky them it didn't happen.

Thanks for your explanations Frankie, I didn't know they could received this amount of credits.
    Anyway this is no free credits, they work for it so it's the same actually...
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Yes Donnie was admin for AoW-group and got salary from there but for a lot of hard work. And also very patient with saving credits for commander purchases. However we have ditched him now for TerroneX. We need some Italian order in the group.

Anyway as Vip0 you can make a good fleet. Some are in non competitive servers and can be p1. I know one player who as Vip0 was p1 all until last weeks merger. 600 daily credits can take you far. Then others can just be very lucky with commanders apparently.
    I know one player who not once but twice has received dna for free in monopoly. Others has been lucky in portal events.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Yes Donnie was admin for AoW-group and got salary from there but for a lot of hard work. And also very patient with saving credits for commander purchases. However we have ditched him now for TerroneX. We need some Italian order in the group.

Anyway as Vip0 you can make a good fleet. Some are in non competitive servers and can be p1. I know one player who as Vip0 was p1 all until last weeks merger. 600 daily credits can take you far. Then others can just be very lucky with commanders apparently.
    I know one player who not once but twice has received dna for free in monopoly. Others has been lucky in portal events.
    As I said "free" is a relative term as well as VIP0 ..it does not mean that you have no credits to spend or received.
    It is hard work and I admire the need for the "Italian" organization I thought German / Swiss are great in organization .. so you would be better off to pass it to Nachteule but I would not do it anyway ..

No longer playing GL ...

Three-Star Admiral
    ya me too. i'll give it a few days but it doesnt look good. i am the 6th server in line. bye bye top 2 arena. fraaaack!

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    ya me too. i'll give it a few days but it doesnt look good. i am the 6th server in line. bye bye top 2 arena. fraaaack!
    hehe, we get our azzes handed over on golden plate

seriously, I checked all 15 servers yesterday, at least 1-2 guys with higher force (intentionally not saying big spenders, anything above month card is big spending in my eyes)
    timebomb almost 2B ..many others 1.2B to 1.6B realisticaly i can be around 30th place with my 920m ..but for 30 credits, grinding my way up? ... mm not sure if worth my time,

but everything once must come to the end anyway ...2 years playing this, I already started looking for new inspiration

No longer playing GL ...

hehe, we get our azzes handed over on golden plate

seriously, I checked all 15 servers yesterday, at least 1-2 guys with higher force (intentionally not saying big spenders, anything above month card is big spending in my eyes)
    timebomb almost 2B ..many others 1.2B to 1.6B realisticaly i can be around 30th place with my 920m ..but for 30 credits, grinding my way up? ... mm not sure if worth my time,

but everything once must come to the end anyway ...2 years playing this, I already started looking for new inspiration
    I did the same yesterday. One korean is lv109 and 2,3bn force. And 8-10 players are above 1bn.

Btw some of the surrounding worlds are as dead as the dark side of the moon. Like one world that has just one player above lv100. He was only like lv104 and not very strong. A one player server. Talk about easy credits. Then another world had four players at lv107. So it's all very different from server to server.
    Last edited by ASR1927; May 3rd, 2017 at 18:37.