Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Commander events are a scam

  1. #11
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post

    Btw. forum team, moderators, Facebook foundation group admins... all are already and steadily working that way for more transparency, less bugs and fair and balanced gaming environment. Some things have already changed e. g. less random items, more choice packs, transparency on task requirements of side task events...
    We definitively apperciate it and yes I do have seen some improvement in terms of rewards ...
    however, the old crocket places and holes remain open to trap especialy new players not familiar with ongoing practices of game developer...

    Today we have seen a novelty in chest event:
    ... 16 chests (instead of 18) for Meteor event and
    ... fantastic 11 (instead of 18) for Azrael ...
    i have not seen any labe as discount ..just SALE mening same price like last time? just distributed to 11 chests? or 18 chest was full price of ~80k (like release) and by taking 7 out of it who knows what the price is ...
    who would like to test? I bet ASR would test but he already has Azrael but he would get it in 11 chests no longer 18!!!
    Last edited by Frankie; May 2nd, 2017 at 06:19.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  2. #12
    Section Leader Nachteule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,626
    From the two running chest events with reduced chest count (Azrael and Meteor) you can see that the starting prices are not the same. I have hoped, too, for some normalization of prices in which the chest prices are constant cross event and the number of chests determine the final worst case price.

    But I got already feedback from tap4fun on this. Depending on value of sold item the chest count as well as the chest prices are individually set for each event.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

  3. #13
    Section Leader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    We definitively apperciate it and yes I do have seen some improvement in terms of rewards ...
    however, the old crocket places and holes remain open to trap especialy new players not familiar with ongoing practices of game developer...

    Today we have seen a novelty in chest event:
    ... 16 chests (instead of 18) for Meteor event and
    ... fantastic 11 (instead of 18) for Azrael ...
    i have not seen any labe as discount ..just SALE mening same price like last time? just distributed to 11 chests? or 18 chest was full price of ~80k (like release) and by taking 7 out of it who knows what the price is ...
    who would like to test? I bet ASR would test but he already has Azrael but he would get it in 11 chests no longer 18!!!
    16 chests means also smaller time spend on get dnas but the prices could be little lower if its azrael compared with last month for open all chests in total but the 16 could be higher then the same chest like was last month
    Best Regards,

    General Discussion Section Leader

    Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

  4. #14
    Section Leader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    We definitively apperciate it and yes I do have seen some improvement in terms of rewards ...
    however, the old crocket places and holes remain open to trap especialy new players not familiar with ongoing practices of game developer...

    Today we have seen a novelty in chest event:
    ... 16 chests (instead of 18) for Meteor event and
    ... fantastic 11 (instead of 18) for Azrael ...
    i have not seen any labe as discount ..just SALE mening same price like last time? just distributed to 11 chests? or 18 chest was full price of ~80k (like release) and by taking 7 out of it who knows what the price is ...
    who would like to test? I bet ASR would test but he already has Azrael but he would get it in 11 chests no longer 18!!!
    16 chests means also smaller time spend on get dnas but the prices could be little lower if its azrael compared with last month for open all chests in total but the 16 could be higher then the same chest like was last month
    Best Regards,

    General Discussion Section Leader

    Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

  5. #15
    In my opinion the cheast events are based on your historic and VIP lvl. FD and Azrael was my firsts commanders I bought and I had the 2 for half of the worst case price maybe even less for the first (FD). It was the first and second month I was playing.

    The more you pay for the game the more you don't want to quitte in order to benefit from your purchases.

    Tap won't tell us how it wrok and I understand, they don't have to tell us their business model. (But they could tell us how % base stats works lol)
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

    Lt: The immortal +7

    "I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

  6. #16
    Section Leader Nachteule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,626
    Mates, probably you should all join this Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/959522240733449/


    I got 4x Legendary Equipment II from > chest 12 each but only one time chest 18. 3x Meteors came in 13, 15, 18 and 1x 20 Power Crystals from chest 18, too. Star Lord chest 17 and 13 and Azrael both DNA before chest 15. But my latest bench warmers Ursa and Raksha came both for less than 10k each (both DNAs together). Before I had 28 or 29 more chest events for TS-4 Module Chips with mixed results but few chest 18 experiences (maybe one third).

    A dependency from VIP level I cannot see and neither from time of being in the game.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Mates, probably you should all join this Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/959522240733449/


    I got 4x Legendary Equipment II from > chest 12 each but only one time chest 18. 3x Meteors came in 13, 15, 18 and 1x 20 Power Crystals from chest 18, too. Star Lord chest 17 and 13 and Azrael both DNA before chest 15. But my latest bench warmers Ursa and Raksha came both for less than 10k each (both DNAs together). Before I had 28 or 29 more chest events for TS-4 Module Chips with mixed results but few chest 18 experiences (maybe one third).

    A dependency from VIP level I cannot see and neither from time of being in the game.
    You are just very (very very) lucky. I got 2 legendary equipment both on 18th chest and it was the same for SL...
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

    Lt: The immortal +7

    "I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

  8. #18
    Three-Star Admiral ASR1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Mates, probably you should all join this Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/959522240733449/
    Ah hah hah!

  9. #19
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I got 4x Legendary Equipment II from > chest 12 each but only one time chest 18. 3x Meteors came in 13, 15, 18 and 1x 20 Power Crystals from chest 18, too. Star Lord chest 17 and 13 and Azrael both DNA before chest 15. But my latest bench warmers Ursa and Raksha came both for less than 10k each (both DNAs together). Before I had 28 or 29 more chest events for TS-4 Module Chips with mixed results but few chest 18 experiences (maybe one third).
    I guess, you are very lucky Nachteule, hearing & seeing other stories ..
    Well I was never lucky with chest events. I had my luck 1x with free DNA for devil (monopoly) and 1xR6 meteor free from Advanced Lab.
    because of lack of credits I did not purchase so many comanders as others (saving cedits takes long time) ... but I put up with it and gor used the casino style and always count on worst case scenario .. if thats too expensive, I never start (1-3 chests maximum) ... there you get 95% just something which you do not need ...
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  10. #20
    Brigadier 0rca234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I guess, you are very lucky Nachteule, hearing & seeing other stories ..
    I had my luck 1x with free DNA for devil (monopoly) and 1xR6 meteor free from Advanced Lab.
    Everyone gets the jackpot or luck sometimes in a casnino.

    I got an R7 meteor in like 5 - 7 tries near the time I first started playing.

    A few months ago the final T3 module I needed was the flagship one and was intending to buy it from the blackmarket for like 6000 credits or less, but saw I had >30 TS3 chips and tried them even though I was sure they won't work. Obviously you know where I am going, they produced the Flagship TS3 so did not need to buy from the black market.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •