Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: CCC Analysis :: April 2017 Level 100-110 (iOS)

Galactic Chairmen Guide :: CCC Analysis :: April 2017 Level 100-110 (iOS)

Cross Cosmos Competition April 2017 iOS Level 100-110 Review

Another review arrived. Also a new star was born and needs to prove herself in the battlefield - Caroline.

On iOS district 31 different super rare SS and Dark SS commanders were sent to the battlefields + the Dark Flagship and normal Flagship.

Regular Commander Usage Analysis

Star Lord is still the most used commander. The new hero Caroline is taking main role in this CCC. Raksha and Louise are the other two that helps the fleet. Stratus and Azrael are way way behind.
    The big surprise is the downfall of Fearsome Devil - for 1 months he dropped to the bottom. More are using a non destroyer fleet now.
    Also Sturdy still cannot prove himself as he is not much used still.
    We can also see that Dark Flagships is preferred in 85% of the battles which is 20% more then last time.
    Also we saw some different players using old SS commanders due to the event that was where you can get SS commanders from the portal. This month SS commander Bernard was not really used in the battles - only the final.

Towards the final the number of regular commanders in the fleet slowly decreases.
    Farti again made impressive wins against the best SS commanders while he was with Red S commanders. He reached the final again but couldn't beat the last person with full SS commanders - AVM1977.
    More and more battles are played for more rounds due to the use of Raksha and the dodgy Caroline.
    The final continue to be won by the player with SS commanders. From all the normal commanders Caroline was really impressive with positive wins vs loses (42 wins vs 34 loses) and Stratus again was positive but less preferred since last month (19 wins vs 17 loses). Caroline seems good addition to the fleet that can give you a chance for a win.
    Even with so many SS commanders, the winner also used Louise - good addition this CCC. The final match ended in 3:0 result where shooting first played big part.
    The interesting thing was that some big players met with SS commanders like Lee vs a1ex, Kabxsdoh vs AVM1977, AVM1977 vs Goz74. While Farti had his own run to the final again with normal commanders.

First Strike-Win Analysis

First-strike win isn't that great this time - the players with the faster teams have higher success rate probably due to the higher level each had because not all were lvl100 as some reached as far as lvl110.
    The second shooters continue to catch to first shooters and this is because of the new hero Caroline. More then 10% change since last month in favor of the second shooters.

Featured Analysis - First Striker Choices

Some impressive changes here. The most frequent regular first striker is the best protector so far Raksha(because he makes everybody invisible and can survive almost all special attacks) when shooting first. Caroline and Star Lord are also very used as first shooter and they loses very rarely.
    When you shoot second - there is a BIG difference since last time because the new hero Caroline made it possible for the second shooters to win. Her dodge is very very high and almost nobody can touch her.
    Raksha again as first shooter is the way to go in this event as he won almost all of his battles, but for second shooters take Caroline - she had 11 wins vs 11 loses when put first on the line for second shooters. Nobody came even close to those stats.

Trivia

Not even one representative from WAR managed to make top32 so time changes. Nothing really that interesting for event controlled by first shooters and SS commanders, but Caroline made really good impression for being commander not only for first shooters but also for second shooters.

Appendix A - Position Usage Distribution

Positions 2, 1 and 4 are not very used.
    Position 7 is most used one while 9, 6 and 5 in that order are close to each other.
    The next batch of good used Positions are 8 and 3 in that order.

Appendix B - Raw Data

Google sheet: Raw Data

Youtube videos of all level 100 battles:
    Last 32 left branch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnbJUr9FO70
    Last 32 right branch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsmRbNtQRx0
    Last 16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSWyVCMTwAM
    Quarter finals, semifinals and final: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuLoeTz6uWc

Appendix C - Previous Wrap-Ups
    Sep 2016 Level 100 (iOS)
    Oct 2016 Level 100 (iOS)
    Nov 2016 Level 100 (iOS)
    Dec 2016 Level 100 (iOS)
    Jan 2017 Level 100-110 (iOS)
    Feb 2017 Level 100-110 (iOS)
    Mar 2017 Level 100-110 (iOS)
    Last edited by Donatello; May 5th, 2017 at 04:50.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Three-Star Admiral
    wow now my commanders are half obsolete in just a few months lol thanks for the analysis. first strike still takes the cake mostly...sigh and caroline is too expensive.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    wow now my commanders are half obsolete in just a few months lol thanks for the analysis. first strike still takes the cake mostly...sigh and caroline is too expensive.
    Diddo, I'm still using Retrobot. But with this new dark aerosiderite feature it makes it harder to switch up commanders.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

What a start for Caroline, I think she will be very expansive during the next months...
    On galaxy server, frister won with the Dor + Caroline Combo to counter the oponent's Caroline. He won without a single SS commanders when amedo had Sky mightlis.

Rashka, Caroline, Louise.... the immortal fleet^^
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    exactly as I think 4 moths the effectivity goes down and chances to win lower after 8 months since release just OK ...TAp is killing the pockets of donors if just S Red class can beat SS type ... where price tag is >3x higher ...developers are going against themselves and even last SS commander was sold for a fraction of the previous eddtions
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    What a start for Caroline, I think she will be very expansive during the next months...
    On galaxy server, frister won with the Dor + Caroline Combo to counter the oponent's Caroline. He won without a single SS commanders when amedo had Sky mightlis.

Rashka, Caroline, Louise.... the immortal fleet^^
    I would like to see it too, but Nachteule is busy to do it for android.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

I will upload the videos when i have good internet. sorry for the late deploy.