Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Empire Coloseum: Impressions, Rewards,..what do you think?

  1. #11
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordul View Post
    I,m dissapointed because i didnt have good commanders to make my formation....i never have my dream team and most of times my 3th formation was a joke...
    Plus is not clear how exactly this work out.....many questions marks
    I dont think there is any dream team ... there is a certain need of luck to get commanders/Lt which are preffered...
    I do like the idea and agree with Nachteule,.. no wallet needed and I performed well, better as top dogs (position 38, with looooot of luck in 3rd and 4th round)
    Maybe it would be nice if you have exactly the same comanders for each session, then once can see how you can perform as the chances will be more equalized ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  2. #12
    Three-Star Admiral ASR1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    733
    I think it's a nice addition. Would be nice to have it weekly. Initial bugs had to be solved. Lieutennant active skills don't seems to work. Also the distribution of lieutennants as main commanders, like Krill and paccar as main commanders should be changed. My guess is that we will have to pay credits for using top commanders later on but this is just a guess.
    It's also odd that commanders here don't always behave like in the game in general. Like the fact that commanders can still fire special after taking direct hit from Starlord. Maybe the long time expected starocean R6 has already been introduced here?
    Last edited by ASR1927; April 29th, 2017 at 11:01.

  3. #13
    Three-Star Admiral ASR1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    733
    And you may get to fight celebrities!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1493466637025.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	2585

  4. #14
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I think it's a nice addition. Would be nice to have it weekly. Initial bugs had to be solved. Lieutennant active skills don't seems to work. Also the distribution of lieutennants as main commanders, like Krill and paccar as main commanders should be changed. My guess is that we will have to pay credits for using top commanders later on but this is just a guess.
    It's also odd that commanders here don't always behave like in the game in general. Like the fact that commanders can still fire special after taking direct hit from Starlord. Maybe the long time expected starocean R6 has already been introduced here?
    I hope they will not add pay feature, that would completely miss the purpose of the game, the ranking would be useless ...
    But you never know what to expect from TAP ...
    I also expect weakly deployment /2 days session... so maybe we start again tomorrow, for next bug fixing hunt
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  5. #15
    Section Leader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordul View Post
    I,m dissapointed because i didnt have good commanders to make my formation....i never have my dream team and most of times my 3th formation was a joke...
    Plus is not clear how exactly this work out.....many questions marks
    I think you can have better luck next time to get on random more good commanders
    Best Regards,

    General Discussion Section Leader

    Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

  6. #16
    Tap did a great work with this event because it's free to play with the best commanders with best stuff. And as far as I know the top 32 wasn't the CCC top 32

    I hope this event will come up soon!

    To talk about strategy, maybe it could be a wining one to put the strongest fleet in last formation?
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

    Lt: The immortal +7

    "I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

  7. #17
    Super Moderator z3nithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    w747 / w928 / w1086
    Posts
    875
    You should only be fighting battles against those who have the same commander pool as you... otherwise it is literally all luck

    I do like the rewards
    (or should we say we hate the rewards.... )
    time's up.

  8. #18
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    You should only be fighting battles against those who have the same commander pool as you... otherwise it is literally all luck

    I do like the rewards
    (or should we say we hate the rewards.... )
    Exactly my point. Best (in a sense s most fair) would be if all players have the same pool of commanders. This would last 1 session.
    Then each new session the commander pool would be changed but again for all players the same...

    but again, i think so far even random commanders are fun ...
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  9. #19
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    395
    Anyone knows whether this event is still on?

  10. #20
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    Anyone knows whether this event is still on?
    The event is not on. And there has been no indication from Tap if it will be on again
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •