Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stratus or Dor?

Ursa can still be a pain but high Reshape, Star Lord and Dark FS made him much weaker than he was. The main argument for me to invest into Ursa now would be owning Cryptor for a nice Primus fleet as you need tons of Cubits in the game with all the Reshape and equipment leveling. I would focus on occasions to get cheap TS-4 Chips/Modules and in future on Dual R-7. This is much more long-term value than hunting latest commanders.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Major General
    As the Colosseum shows, any commander is good when he is relevantly upgraded with cores,aerosiderites and modules.
    You need to build a good team with no skills contradiction to enjoy maximum win percentage.
    Ursa is good if you make him +7 and more. When he appeared he was good at any augmentation level which proves what I said above.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Brigadier
    I'm also thinking more ppl have TS4 than I thought. I finally got my 1st one, a ranger one, and it makes Alfred uber crazy hard. I bet that guy had a TS4 on his Alfred. So I have 1/2 of Raksha so I'm saving up for the other half, then plunder Geoffrey and hope to pump up Rak to +7.

Yes, there were many cheap or even free opportunities for TS-4 Module Chips recently. I finished my set in October 2016 and without forcing it I have already 70 TS-4 Module Chips collected since then. Using all reasonable offers I would have been able to compose 2 or three just from free/cheap offers, I think.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Brigadier
    Ok, now that I have had a chance to use Stratus for awhile, he sucks. The dude is a glass cannon. Actually, he's not even a cannon. At +6, he usually lasts 2 rounds before he's gone. His locking is useless most of the time because he tends to lock the back row where no one can get to them before the lock wears off. He has Krill +7 and I might see Krill activate twice a day because he doesn't last long enough. He has good galactonite on him, mostly R6 single and dual and one R7 with 105% equipment and 100% interference and fully specced Warrior's cabin w/ cello shield 1 and 5 points into sage's fortune with Valime's sword 1.

If I see Dor, I avoid him because 90% of the time I lose the battle. I never fear Stratus in any enemy formation. Actually, Aquuos is awesome most of the time. I might bring him out since his special is like having any of the red commanders in my fleet.

Colonel
    Stratus is strong when high augmented +10 or more but only for locking: other strikers are making more damage like Fitz or the monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    If I see Dor, I avoid him because 90% of the time I lose the battle.
    Imagine what Dor would have done to your Armouray as he is a multi-hitter then with critical. Anatoli's skill makes my multi-hitters overpowered.