Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alfred or Dark Hartmann? Need advice/opinions

One-Star Admiral

Alfred or Dark Hartmann? Need advice/opinions

Hi guys,

I'm in a little bit of indecision right now.. i just acquired Ursa and i will replace Geoffrey with it. Currently my formation is Starlord +7 (Krill +7), FD +7 (Jackie), FS +5, Ursa +7, and Alfred +5. Yeah, it will be a 3 rangers formation but that's not bad considering the fact that i also just acquired my first TS4 and it's a ranger one

Now...i am thinking of replacing Alfred with Dark Hartmann...what do you guys think about it? I feel that it would be usefull against Racksha, Louise, SL, FD...and so on...also his higher block chance will benefit from my TS4.

Your thoughts about it? Thanks in advance

Yes I have simillar strategy as I cannot keep up with top/middle players.. just try to use Ranger synergy ..
    atm I have SL/Ursa .. maybe I can get 3rd ranger one day like Caroline... i still dont have TS4 for them but maybe one day..

I would keep Alfie, I believe the given SS dark comanders are just 3rd class ... I use Dark Boris now instead of Geofrey but that is just temporary for test..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral
    Any other opinions?

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    Any other opinions?
    So it seems you have enough Ranger chips as well. Frankie got right, the SS Darks are trash BUT you get one of the few who realy can be used at PvP and vs Com too! Okay except the ATK & SDEF D.Hartmann seems to have the lower overall Stats. His Block is a lil' bit higher then Alf's...And Block is cool....block/countet/Hit = accum charge and now comes the important thing >>> One encounter attack will fill up D.Hartmann's accum to or over 100 because he recharge accum by 75!! That's awesome!! It's very useful for many Lt.and way over 100 accum makes a good first SATK punch too!! You should know this bloody ;-)
    The other thing that you already bring up in this topic is D.Hartmann's skill. And this is the deal bloody!! These days Gameplay calls like no buff no kill. Against the Commanders you counts on above these clear buff and debuff from hitted target's are too important these days to use it not if you have it, in my opinion^^
    So bloody try it, you will not regret it. Alfred days are gone and with your TS4 Ranger you have a good Basic to push Hartmann. One tip, put Hartmann not behind your FD
    Last edited by foolya; April 25th, 2017 at 23:03.
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    So it seems you have enough Ranger chips as well. Frankie got right, the SS Darks are trash BUT you get one of the few who realy can be used at PvP and vs Com too! Okay except the ATK & SDEF D.Hartmann seems to have the lower overall Stats. His Block is a lil' bit higher then Alf's...And Block is cool....block/countet/Hit = accum charge and now comes the important thing >>> One encounter attack will fill up D.Hartmann's accum to or over 100 because he recharge accum by 75!! That's awesome!! It's very useful for many Lt.and way over 100 accum makes a good first SATK punch too!! You should know this bloody ;-)
    The other thing that you already bring up in this topic is D.Hartmann's skill. And this is the deal bloody!! These days Gameplay calls like no buff no kill. Against the Commanders you counts on above these clear buff and debuff from hitted target's are too important these days to use it not if you have it, in my opinion^^
    So bloody try it, you will not regret it. Alfred days are gone and with your TS4 Ranger you have a good Basic to push Hartmann. One tip, put Hartmann not behind your FD
    Damn, you are making me want to try out Dark Hartman (i received DH in the 3.5 CP event), hope to get him in the Colosseum to try him out.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Major General
    Hartmann (ok, not the dark one) was one of three commanders (Razz and Maximilian also) I wanted to get during that event but got dark kerom.
    I would swap Dor with him...even though I have Azrael and Stratus, changing your battle formation is still something we can do for free in this game.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    foolya, thanks
    Yes, of course i know that and everything else you said. I did the same reasoning as you, but you know how it is, it's nice and reassuring to see other opinions on the same side as your own. And also i hoped someone is already using him and could share his experience with him.

I will make the switch today and tell you guys how it is with him in formation (until i can replace him with Caroline )

One-Star Admiral
    I have DH & Alfred.
    DH fire first then Alfred.
    DH does his Special & Alfred curses.
    Since DH only recharges by75, Alfred's Curse gets to activate most of the time.

I wanted SS Hartmann for 100 recharge but after getting DH, I realized that 75 recharge is better.
    It allows enough time for the other Special to have their effect actualized

I use DH to deal with StarLord, Ursa, Rakhsa, Louise, Geoffrey

One-Star Admiral
    It's like nopo said the Colloseum is so awesone to test things like that. A real good battle ground before you waste Ressource!! I like this event!
    bloody and nopo let us know about your experience with that guy D.Hartmann :-)
    Last edited by foolya; April 26th, 2017 at 23:12.
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    I have DH & Alfred.
    DH fire first then Alfred.
    DH does his Special & Alfred curses.
    Since DH only recharges by75, Alfred's Curse gets to activate most of the time.

I wanted SS Hartmann for 100 recharge but after getting DH, I realized that 75 recharge is better.
    It allows enough time for the other Special to have their effect actualized

I use DH to deal with StarLord, Ursa, Rakhsa, Louise, Geoffrey
    how is recharge 75 better?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri