Thread: Fix and Optimization for Caroline

Fix and Optimization for Caroline

Hi tap and all,

We have a message today from tap telling us that caroline's skill have been optimized. At this point it's ok but I have a doubt about the Def and S Def basic stat. As you see in the following pictures she has more than 2X more def and sdef than Star lord for example and above all, she has more def and sdef than the new red SS commanders Illusion spirit.

I'm wondering if it's the normal attributes or if there may be a mistake?...

image1.PNG

image2.PNG

image3.PNG
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

One-Star Admiral
    Good that you open that thread buddy! I was just wondering about her DEF and SDEF stats too. And i did exactly the same like you. I took a look over the SS Comms and their stats and finaly i think that must be a mistake. Because Carolina got way up better Defensive stats like Raksha and every SS Protector. That must be a joke..?
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

It is not a joke.. it is tap way to "persuade" players to defrost their credit cards and to bleed some cash into the game. If you want to avoid furter such "optimisations" all players have to buy new commanders straightforward upon release. Otherwise t4f will alter the stats in a desperate effort to squize a little bit more from our pockets
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

I think this Caroline could be the stronger red S5 commander... stronger than FD+7 and with the increase of dodge she may never been targeted...
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    I think this Caroline could be the stronger red S5 commander... stronger than FD+7 and with the increase of dodge she may never been targeted...
    Using Dor+good deathyeye+ts4modules set on hit rate it could ve mitigated. However, quite few of her stats are just way too high compared to most S4/S5/SS drones available in the game right now.
    This could be the start of S6 generation, with spec attack modifier over 200%, accu recharge and higher base stats (louise fits here too, since she is a rover so one don't have to expect outstanding base attack/defense capability from her)
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; April 14th, 2017 at 10:34.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

One-Star Admiral
    The 100 accumulator recharge means nonstop SATK!!!
    Her SATK is already overwhelming!!!
    It's a tough fight between the Chimp & her...

Chimp has 5 shots,so may kill up to 5 but it's random targeting.
    Caroline targets the weakest after her first target.
    Last edited by CalicoGray88; April 14th, 2017 at 10:44.

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
    in this case we need to lock or better kill her until will release his satk, otherwise we need a better helper then Dor to combat her.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Really depends now who shoots first, Caroline, Raksha or StarLord? We will find out in the coming Cross Cosmos Competition.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri