Thread: Primus robot

Primus robot

Has anyone seen this little dude? I can swear I activated it yesterday, and it never acted.
    Now today it is nowhere to be found. I really really looked.
    My Fleet (suggestions appreciated)
    Bossa, World 987

FS+4 -- Violette
    Fitz+7 -- Krill
    Dor +7 -- Kit
    Incendiary+6 -- Jackie
    Raksha+7 -- Acc'Tan

If you have activated him before the daily reset you would have lost him due to reset at 00:00 UTC. I always activate him after daily reset and never lost any chance to participate in battle.
    DFS [+7] with Lt Mileena[+6], Fearsome Devil [+9] with Lt Jackie [+1], Louise [+8] with Lt Krill [+7], Brian [+8] with Lt Emma [+4], Caroline [+8] with Lt Kit [+4]

Section Leader
    I have a problem today the robot apeears to be activated but no fight there when i tried to activate today send me the message that the robot can be activate 1 time / day so when i was check it now no robot fighted, robot was activated today.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Section Leader
    Also that message when i tried to use another robot : robot can be activa 1 time/day so why no damage, bugs everywhere again
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

I've noticed there is always a bug with the robot. If I fight manually I'm always #1, but with the robot I do way less damage. In reality this should be reversed as the robot should hit at exactly 40sec every time, where manually that is impossible.

Nev, the Primus event must be open in order to store the force-up function call that the robot activation makes. (E.g when the Primus event opens, it sets everyone's force-up back to 0). So while you attack every 40 seconds, you are doing 50% less damage per attack.
    time's up.

Well that stinks. So I have to activate it after it starts in order to get the bonus? That kind of defeats the purpose of having a robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nev Bowman View Post
    Well that stinks. So I have to activate it after it starts in order to get the bonus? That kind of defeats the purpose of having a robot.
    nope .. you have to activate in 2 minutes preparation window (countdown time) to take full benefits (100% buff and 40sec attack time).
    If you activate it earlier, then you get just 50% of damage ...as z3n mentioned
    If you try to activate during primus fight, you cannot do it ..

More info in these 2 threads, but you can finde more.. just use search function on forum..

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ht=battle+boot

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ht=battle+boot
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Frankie, how is geoffrey working for you? I currently have geoffrey at +6, so debating if I want to push to +7 or drop for someone else. (alfred +6, FD +4, FS +5 and 1 more not important at this stage of the game. I have no striker, so debating dropping geoffrey for a striker.