Thread: What are Tech Points? How are Tech Points obtained?

Lightbulb What are Tech Points? How are Tech Points obtained?

Tech Points: The important energy used to upgrade technologies and increase Force.
    It can be used: At the Research Center to upgrade fleet technologies, In the Battle Training, located in Dexter's Lab, to enhance your Hull, or it can also be used to increase Force temporarily during the PRIMUS event.

The main sources of Tech Points:

1. Players can send out diplomat Sonia, complete daily tasks, participate in Chaos Quasar, purchase daily packs, and use the Galaxy Slot to get Tech Points;
    2. Players can participate in Arena to get a large amount of Tech Points;
    3. Players can participate in weekly Pandora Cluster events to get a huge amount of Tech Points. Event time: Saturday 2:00 am UTC - Tuesday 2:00 am UTC.

Yeah so...My tech is all maxed out and now I've got 49.4 Million tech points just sitting there being useless. Any word on being able to do something useful with that?

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sac View Post
    Yeah so...My tech is all maxed out and now I've got 49.4 Million tech points just sitting there being useless. Any word on being able to do something useful with that?
    You can mix them with battle points and make your flagship stronger.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

If you're talking about Battle Training, and using tech and talent I know about that. I still have 49 million extra.

So that's it now? I've got 80 million tech points I can't do anything with? We should at least be able to sell them for cubits...

Guess it is to continue collecting and wait for new features if you have upgraded your flagship to the maximum.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri