Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Exploration Wormhole [11 - 17 April 2017]

Star Exploration Wormhole [11 - 17 April 2017]

We have a new 7 days wormhole and this seems to give some nice rewards, I started carefully and noticed I lost first shot as from Wave 2. I am currently on Wave 8 and the ideal force is already at 2.1B hence it will be very hard to be successful. Did anyone already advance further and what fleet / formation are you using?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I am just discussing the wormhole with Nopo and Lola in a chat...

• It's a very hard one. Depending on your fleet the trouble will start between wave 9 and 12.
    • Definitely bring a girl with you. Your HP should display the doubled value with a girl.
    • You need high Manoinver's Cabin progression. I thought it might be a good idea to fight last two commanders of last wave with my Primus fleet (Ursa design) with Ursa at +7 and Warrior's nearly done. But that was an epic fail. Even +7 buffed Ursa did only True Damage.
    • High dodge helps.
    • MVPs: Azrael, Fitzgerald.
    Last edited by Nachteule; April 11th, 2017 at 11:08.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

And just to give an update I passed Wave 10 but using Star Lord (+5) instead of Stratus to protect my fleet and deal more damage through reflection. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I am just discussing the wormhole with Nopo and Lola in a chat...
    Oh, great well I am ready to take on Wave 11, so I would be glad to share more experience as I said Star Lord seems to be a good choice so far getting through the 10 first waves.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Update, I almost died on Wave 11 but Ursa and Fearsome Devil saved me. As from this Wave the opponents have very high HP hence you need to weaken (Azrael) to be able to take em down or you need a damn good Ursa that can take some hits (Castor's Eye 2 helps), hence very high MC augmentation needed. Now I have to consider perhaps bringing in a female commander but not sure who... Wave 12 shows ideal force 8B meaning damn high HP of all opponents again?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

They also have high DEF/S-DEF/E-DEF values. Star Lords reflection is a way to deal damage but high HP is way lower than opponent's.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Dead on 12 the first and second time. Made a mistake and killed of Roxy from the beginning
    Waiting for the 2 free revives tomorrow and then I will push through.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    They also have high DEF/S-DEF/E-DEF values. Star Lords reflection is a way to deal damage but high HP is way lower than opponent's.
    Fd is not immortal on this high def/sdef enemy?

Late contribution, accumulator and formation status over at facebook

Bringing Roxy as both female to give HP boost as well as critical chance & hit rate increase helped.

If you have Ursa, in hard waves, have to time it such that the 2nd death occurs after Ursa shoots his special.

FD can quite tank well with his defensive stats plunder.

All in all 9 paid revives for me.

Do look out for Retrobot which seemed to have higher than 50% chance to freeze.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I ended at wave 11 (It remains 37%) with my 410M fleet. They have a lot of HP and as Nachteule already said, Star Lord is very helpfull but Azrael can really win the battle if he poisons the targets.
    I'm wondering if I should spend 200 credits to get the 1K DA and the class chip...
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"