Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will TS4 Chips produce duplicate TS4 Modules?

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    so duplicates or not? ... got my third today and spent about 9-10k and got FS TS-4 ... i would try to get another even with payed refreshes, but really don't want to risk a dupe ...
    Not, you should get no duplicates for TS-4 modules.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

Often support dudes from t4f have no idea about game features. When i read their answers published by players here on the forum or in FB groups i follow, i find mysekf asking if they are
    A) in healthy mind
    B) if they get any training regarding this game prior to start acting as support

So dont be surprised about those answers above
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Corporal
    I have just composed 3 TS4 modules. No duplicate.

Just got my 4th TS4 Module, it looks like no duplicates.

On a side note they really are becomming easier to get, even easier than TS3 modules were 6 months ago. Are TS5 modules (Platinum or Diamond) around the corner?

Quote Originally Posted by Piszkavas View Post
    Sorry to say but I have contradicting information from support:

2017.04.19:
    Hi, in the normal time, players have a chance to get the same
    TS-4 Module, only in the special events, players won't get the
    same one. And the future is unpredictable, we will keep
    optimizing gameplay for players.

2017.04.27:
    Hi, as for your concern, it is possible to produce the same
    TS-4 modules in the regular time. Hope you understand it.

Hi, the current ts-4 event rules doesn't say that players won't
    get the same TS-4 modules, hope you understand it.

On the other hand my alliance members never got a duplicate TS4 module.
    So what is the truth?
    Tap4fun published the never-ever-again-TS-4-duplicates info at Facebook. In February if I remember correctly.

By the way regarding quality of service... Just check this Facebook link.

Sadly service is far away from game reality. There have been many more examples. They always declare players as dumb and only accept video proof sometimes if you suffer from a bug. I have read a lot of service statements that have been plain wrong. Like in my recent case: They just answered some lines because they either are not capable of checking inventory or just don't have the "mood" to perform as service.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Tap4fun published the never-ever-again-TS-4-duplicates info at Facebook. In February if I remember correctly.

By the way regarding quality of service... Just check this Facebook link.

Sadly service is far away from game reality. There have been many more examples. They always declare players as dumb and only accept video proof sometimes if you suffer from a bug. I have read a lot of service statements that have been plain wrong. Like in my recent case: They just answered some lines because they either are not capable of checking inventory or just don't have the "mood" to perform as service.
    I have missed that facebook statement. I definitely remember for a TS4 event where they mentioned that TS4 composition will not give duplicate ever after the event.
    I really liked that link, thank you for sharing.

You have mentioned video as a proof they request. A few months ago I recorded and published a video about the bug I wanted to be corrected. I have uploaded it to google drive. Support said they could not play the video and closed the ticket. Maybe I try youtube next time.
    I am not that enthusiastic to report bugs anyway. Once they promise compensation and then do nothing, in the other case they actually send the compensation for the badly rewarded empire colosseum.

I have no memory of a feature I needed and has actually been accepted. The regular answer is that I should not miss the button I want to tap, it is not their business if I accidentially tap to the wrong place. Today I accidentially sold my mag cloud paints and nearly sold my ts4 chips. It is not user friendly.

Tap support has no clue. It feels like a support center for many games and they have a brunch of standard phrases and answeres that they use.
    They know nothing about the game.