Thread: Galaxy cubes

One-Star Admiral

Galaxy cubes

Hello Community,

i need help, advices. Let's share our experience At the moment I have 50 x Galaxy cubes left and at this event you can choose between the different types of SO R5 Duals.
    Till now i only use (or try to) the Wraith. That's Accum and HP, all other types are ridicoulus when you think about the amount of boost (per example) a Sable (accum and SATK) will give you. It's starts with 3600 SATK boost...lol..realy! Because this i prefer Wraith wich starts with 9600 HP boost. That's nearly 3 times more. I have to say that i don't use any Pri Energy. No R6 and R7. I have them both but I don't use them^^
    Okay come to the point of it foolya
    Like I wrote above i was happy to get Wraith out of the cubes. But today I think about choosing the Aegis type. That's accum and EDEF. It starts with 2400 EDEF boost. That's not much too, I only but i think it's smart to choose this type because EDEF is something you can not upgrade or boost with any Galas?! I'm right or not..? Is it a good choice or makes it no difference if my ship/s got 13200 or max. 14440 more E-Defense..? Has somebody a clue? If it is worth or not?
    I mean after Reshape and Forrest the 52800 or max. 57600 more HP that a Wraith will give you are not that Deal anymore. I know that be cause that i think about switching all my Wraith with the Aegis. Good idea or just tiny sisyphus work on something that doesn't matters..?
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Brigadier
    Yeah, e-defense is a good choice.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

I opted for e-def on all galaxy cubes i had. So far it is the only stat that laks r6 variants
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

I have opted for E-def as well on the last 4. I'm on level 93 and adding 9600 (or something) E-def nearly doubles the stat. All the other stats are inferior to the R6s or R7s. Not to mention no other galactonite raises E-def.

Section Leader
    I will keep my cubes to get r6 acumulatorss, even if this its impossible sure tap will not add this
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    I will keep my cubes to get r6 acumulatorss, even if this its impossible sure tap will not add this
    Hrhrhr no buddy that's not so dar away but that would be another item then, with a fancy name like Gravity Quaders^^
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4