Thread: CCCompetition - March 2017 - Level 100+ - Android - Top Fights

giftbox CCCompetition - March 2017 - Level 100+ - Android - Top Fights

Hello everyone and welcome to the March 2017 installment of the Cross Cosmos Competition.

Fight 1: As we close in to level 110, people that have Raksha are starting to lose first shot. And when you lose first shot against the likes of Gold SS Bard, your fleet pretty much dies. And since Gold SS and Dark SS have flooded the market, maybe Raksha is not such a good idea anymore.

Fight 2: I wanted to feature the Dark Flagship for this fight, and its interaction with Raksha. What I don't understand, however, is why Samurai had the Flagship fire last. This way he doesn't take advantage at all from the debuff on Raksha, since he just re-applies his shield. Despite this mistake though, Krill coupled with Star Lord save Samurai in the end. The enemy killing himself, hitting Star Lord's shields. Star Lord might become THE tank for second shot fleets I foresee.

Fight 3: Two evenly matched fleets. I suspected Sturdy to take down Raksha with his first S-ATK volley. Much to my surprise, he barely dents his shield. I don't know what Phillips Raksha looks like, but I suspect he's +15 with very good galactonite to boot, that defense is ungodly. Who needs Krill on Raksha when he's this tough? Albeit the Castor's Eye level 2 legendary does help a lot with healing him. Dymeona ends the fight barely putting a dent in Phillips's fleet.

Fight 4: Despite doing everything right the new kid on the block still loses. First hit with Kit activation allow Star Lord to kill two of Amedo's ships. Also, Star Lord's shield make it so that Sky Mightilis ends up killing himself after firing. Amedo's Stratus however seems to be VERY well taken care of and despite hitting Star Lord shields doesn't end up dead (although he doesn't hit Star Lord himself for the REAL big damage return). High augmentations and galactonite levels save Amedo this match.

Fight 5: Similar situation. First shot, great opening shot. Alas, 767's Star Lord cripples instead of kills and syhsmy's Raksha activates his special, and although he is cursed by 767's Azrael ... Fearsome Devil's special barely puts a dent in his already weakened shield. Afterwards, syhsmy's Sturdy just goes to town and rips apart 767. Even after hitting Star Lord and killing him, Sturdy does not die. Augmentations and galactonite bonuses at their best. It feels like syhsmy's wearing L2 Coats.

Fight 6: VERY nice, balanced battle. The contestants are very close power wise, and it shows. The Louise opening shot after losing first strike was genius. Star Lord is unable to kill her due to Stasis and she recovers with Krill, prolonging the fight and enabling Ursa to buff up. After Fearsome devil kills Star Lord, Ursa goes on a rampage, ending the fight despite Fearsome Devil not being blocked.

Fight 7: Awesome battle. Amedo has it all: First strike, striker skill block with the help of Volkof and, to top it all off Sky Mightilis as first shot. The results are crippling, syhsmy loses 3 ships and Sturdy is blocked from using his skill. Not only that, but Raksha also gets cursed by Amedo's Azrael. What happens next is nothing short of a miracle. Sturdy proceeds to kill almost all of Amedo's ships, leaving only his Flagship and Azrael left. Having his shield up, Sturdy easily survives being fired upon by those two and, again, unleashes hell upon Amedo.

Fight 8: Featuring the Dark Flagship and what happens to Raksha after his 70% damage reduction is gone. Yes, Raksha dies, but he still absorbs a lot of firepower that otherwise would of wiped all his teammates away. In the end the DFS seems to not be enough to win you the match when facing the Raizer + Louise combo.

Fight 9: Name of the game in this match is First Strike and ButterNutz has it. Not only that, but both use 2 strikers. That combined with Volkof makes for a crippling beginning for Amedo. Just when you think that Amedo stabilized, the new Red SS Commander - Illusion Spirit - ends the match abruptly.

Fight 10: This match was the true final for me. Kartman gets a bit of a fight out of it. 2 Gold SS commanders giving Kartman the speed advantage, he uses it to full extent - opening up with Bard there's nowhere to hide, basically killing at least 1 ship no matter what Striker does.
    Striker's Stratus injures Kartman and also locks 2 of his ships (Stratus and Star Lord), enabling Seagal to finish them off and injure the others. After that, the fight is between Lyle and Fearsome Devil. However, Fearsome Devil fails to take Lyle out in one shot (the new reshape levels did nerf him) and Striker loses the match.

I hope you enjoyed it guys!
    Feedback is welcome!
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Bump for visibility.
    Media Section Leader

Brigadier
    Interesting stuff, thanks for the analysis.

From what you saw is dark flagship worth it?
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben42 View Post
    Interesting stuff, thanks for the analysis.

From what you saw is dark flagship worth it?
    If you have problems facing Raksha, DFS is one way to take him down. Just make sure you have enough hit though.
    Media Section Leader